THE PROTECTIVE LAYER

THE PROTECTIVE LAYER

A Chapter by CAPOLAVORO
"

The protective layer is the one protecting each Kingdom as it is known that by the curse Bendrasina will never have peace.

"
"To start you must learn how to control your power." Yori said.

"I don't know know what you're talking about. I don't have a power." Blianita responded.

Yori looked at Ero and nod at him as if he is trying to convey a message. Ero understood, picked up the big tree on his side and automatically threw it to  Blianita.

Blianita instinctively covered her face with his hand in fear but then a very strong wind came out from her hand and threw the big tree away. The strong wind bruised some of the elves and even Cleah's body while Yori and Ero protected themselves with a big leaf.

Blianita was shocked about the wind coming out from her hand and was shaking while looking at it. She then heard Cleah's groan and ran towards her.

"I'm sorry Cleah. I don't know what happened. I'm sorry". Blianita said feeling confused and clueless.

"You see, your power is so strong that sometimes it could hurt even the ones you love". Yori said as he walk towards Blianita.

Ero ran towards Cleah and put some leaves on her bruises. "Just leave them there for about 1 or 2 minutes and it will all be alright". Ero said to Cleah.

"Thank you. Again." Cleah said while looking at Ero as he blushed and looked at the other side. "Yo - Your welcome."

"Okay, so how would I control my powers then? If, I really have them." Blianita asked as he looked towards Yori.

"You do have powers. Stop doubting yourself. Follow me." Yori answered.

***

"Where are we going again? I think we are getting too far from your palace. It's been an hour of walk and my feet hurts". Blianita complained

"We are almost near. I can't do power since I am saving it for opening the protective layer that is why I did not use my leaf for us to fly." Yori answered.

Yori, Blianita, Cleah and Ero kept walking until they reached the protective layer.

"This is the protective layer. this is the end boundary of the Kingdom of elves." Yori said as he pointed to it.



Blianita looked at the black force field covering the entire Kingdom and who knows where it would end. There was a black electricity running through it and she knows it is dangerous as she saw the flying human bird above burnt alive as he try to touch the force field.

"Wow, is this charged with electrical components or plasma?" Cleah was amazed.

"This is more than just science that you have in the human world. The elder elves offered their power to make this protective layer so that we could be protected by other Kingdoms who are trying to destroy us."  Yori answered.

"Why would they destroy your Kingdom? and why did you bring us here?" Blainita said in a confused tone.

"As I've told you before, because of the curse, Bendrasina is no longer in peace. Every Kingdom built their own protective layer and outside this layer is a great war. Before, we are allowed to enter any Kingdoms we like to and even have relationships with other Bendrasinian, but now it would be difficult because of the course. Everyone has been separated and you are here to break that curse that is why you need to go out and go to the Kingdom of fairies." Yori explained.

"Go what?! Are you kidding me?! You just told me how dangerous it is to go outside this protective layer thing you say it is and now you wanted me to go out and pretend I am not going to be killed by those whoever monsters there are outside your Kingdom. This is insanity!". Blianita exclaimed.

"Long ago, when Bendrasina is still at peace, the Kingdom of Fairies is where we go to train on how to control our power. Fairies ability to be calm despite turmoil is what we all seek to have in here. There is no one in the Kingdom of elves who could train you better. It is only a fairy who could help you in your mission. As you go there, find their queen named Nala. She is known to be so good that all the creatures in Bendrasina adored her. She will surely help you." Yori said.

"How can we get there alive?" Cleah asked trembling as she sees some horrible creatures outside the protective layer.

"My leaf will protect you from any harm temporarily. You must get in the Kingdom of fairies before my leaf burnt out". Ero said shyly.

"You mentioned that every Kingdom has a protective layer. If the Kingdom of fairies have a protective layer then we cannot go inside". Blianita said.

"There are layer guards in the Kingdom of fairies, tell them about the curse and that you are the chosen one. They will surely let you in". Yori answered.

"Now step aside, I will use all my powers to open a small portion of the protective layer and you can go through it." Yori said and Ero made a big leaf out of his hand let Blianita and Cleah be covered with it.

As Yori made the hole with his powers, Blianita and Cleah step outside of the protective layer.

Blianita and Cleah hold their hand and went out of the hole in the protective layer.

"Just follow the pink flowers, that would lead you to the Kingdom of fairies!!!". Yori shouted as the hole slowly closes.




© 2017 CAPOLAVORO


Author's Note

CAPOLAVORO
The adventure awaits and the friendship continues. ;) Can't wait to talk about fairies on the next chapter. mmmmm

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on August 5, 2017
Last Updated on August 6, 2017


Author

CAPOLAVORO
CAPOLAVORO

Cebu, 7, Philippines



About
My life is average. My heart is average. My pulse is average. My mind is average. You might think I am an average girl then? My hopes are supreme My dreams are extreme My writes are creativ.. more..

Writing
TIME TIME

A Poem by CAPOLAVORO