THE FAIRIES

THE FAIRIES

A Chapter by CAPOLAVORO
"

The Kingdom of fairies is now revealed.

"
"Run! Run! Run!" Blianita shouted at the top of her lungs as she help Cleah hold the big leaf above their head.
"This leafy thing aint' gonna hold much longer with all the fires and stones and all falling on us. The Yori guy back there seems to be serious when he said it is a total war outside the protective layer". Cleah said as she tried to make her voice a little louder for Blianita to hear since the loud noise from different fights are deafening.

"I know. Let's just follow this pink flowers fast. Come!" Blianita said as they ran fast and followed the path of the pink flowers.

Finally, Blianita and Cleah reached the last pink flower and saw the pink protective layer.

"This is it. This is the protective layer of the fairies. Look! I saw a blurry figure of a fairy inside. Maybe it's the fairy guards Yori was talking about". Cleah said.

"Hello?! Hey?! Yoohhoo?!" Cleah called the fairy guard inside as she waved her hands for them to notice.

"Who is there? Who is outside?" One of the fairy guards asked.

Blianita remembered what Yori said. "I am Blianita and I am the so called "chosen one". I am going to end this curse"

There was a second of silence and the fairy guards look at each other. The fairy guards then burst a laugh at each other. "What chosen one are you talking about? Are you crazy?" The other fairy guard said while laughing hard.

"It's not workiiing Blianita. Where going to die in here if they wont let us in". Cleah said with a scared tone looking at the fighting scenes of creatures above them.

Blianita is thinking deeply. He can't believe Yori sent them out and told her she was some kind of a savior just to die in the world she don't even know.

"Who is there? Who is that?" A strong feminine voice was heard that broke the fairy guards laughter.

The two fairy guards knelt down. "No- Nothing princess, it's just another creature who wanted to trespass in our land". One of the fairy guards said.

"Someone dares to trespass in our land huh? That's unusual. I've never heard of someone who dare to make me more angry than I am now. Bring her in and I'll show who she's missing with". Princess Tanya said.

"A-Are you sure my princess? It might be dangerous to let --" The fairy guard was not able to continue what she wanted to say when Princess Tanya burned her alive with fire in her hand.

Both Cleah and Blianita's eyes went wide open. "Let's run" Cleah whispered to Blianita who was still freezing.

"Now, open it!" Tanya said to the other fairy guard.

"Y-Yes, my princess." The fairy guard said and open a small portion of the portal.

Blianita and Cleah hesitates to go inside.

"Step forward now or I'll kill the both of you. Show me your face." Tanya demanded.

Blianita slowly step forward but still afraid. Cleah attempted to stop Blianita but she was a little bit hesitant and followed her inside.

Blianita and Cleah was able to enter the Kingdom of fairies and in front of them is a fairy with shiny golden hair, eyes and dress. Her ears is a little pointed and her wings moves with golden glitters.




© 2017 CAPOLAVORO


Author's Note

CAPOLAVORO
This one is just short. I just really intend to have a chapter where the ending is Tanya's appearance. That's all. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on August 6, 2017
Last Updated on August 6, 2017
Tags: #fantasy, #adventure, #friendship, #fairy


Author

CAPOLAVORO
CAPOLAVORO

Cebu, 7, Philippines



About
My life is average. My heart is average. My pulse is average. My mind is average. You might think I am an average girl then? My hopes are supreme My dreams are extreme My writes are creativ.. more..

Writing
TIME TIME

A Poem by CAPOLAVORO