THE TRAINING

THE TRAINING

A Chapter by CAPOLAVORO

"Hello there! I am Lan, this is Um and Nad. Your name is Blianita right?" Three smiling fairies approached Blianita.

"Y-yes, I am Blianita and this is my friend Cleah." Blianita answered.
"Ohh.. goody.. It is so nice to meet a witch again. I can smell your power and you're a witch. Um said.
"Well, they always say that whenever I encountered someone in here. Maybe I am or maybe I am not. I still don't know. It's just that in my world, witches are viewed so bad." Blianitas answered.
"What do you mean "in my world"? Bendrasina is our world too. In OUR world witches could either be good or nice". Nad said.
"By the way, why did you visit our Kingdom? Who are your parents?" Lan asked.
Cleah saw the sad look in Blianita's eyes and inserted "Okaaay!! Time for aking me now.. My name is Cleah and I like how you could all fly." Cleah tried to cut the conversation with a wide smile.
"You, I could not feel any powers from you. How do you do that?" Um asked trying to sniff some powers from Cleah.
"Okay.. Okay.. First and foremost, I certainly do not have any powers like you guys.." Cleah answered.
Everybody stopped.
The three fairies then burst a laugh.
"Haha. You are such a funny Bendrasinian. Okay, maybe you do not trust us still that is why you keep it as a secret. Oh well, let's go now". Nad said while pulling Blianita's arm.
"Wait, where are we going?" Blianita asked.
"To the blue garden, we will start the training in there". Nad answered.
"Training?" Cleah asked.
"Yes, we are going to train you to defeat the princess in your upcoming duel with her." Um said while looking at Blianita

"We are the training fairies!" The three of them said in a chorus.
***

"Welcome to the Blue Graden.." Lan said with a smile.





"Wow! This place looks incredible! Such a calm and sweet smell in here." Cleah said.

"Ohh yeppie! Glad you like it! Um thinks having the training in the white garden is much better but Lan and me thinks it is better in here." Nad said.

"Okay, before anything else, can you please explain what this is all about?" Blianita asked.

"We are the training fairies. Before Bendrasina is at war, other Bendrasinian comes in the Fairy Kingdom to be trained. We are the only ones who could help how Bendrasinian learn how to control their power. We decided to help you since we saw how good your heart is like our queen Nala." Um answered.

"Not like our princess who is--" Nad stopped talking when Lan warned her a look to stop.

"I really do appreciate your kindness but I do not know if I could defeat Tanya. The duel thing is just out of rage and nothing serious. I am thinking to ask forgiveness to her after that." Blianita said.

The three fairies looked at each other nervously. "Oh dear! No, you can't. Once a duel has been announced in public, you could never ask the opponent to stop it. If you do, you and your friend will be killed by all of us. It is a rule in our Kingdom." Um said.

"Besides, I know you have the capacity to fight against the princess. We can feel it inside you". Lan said while pointing to Blianita's heart.

"How can I defeat a powerful fairy like her?" Blianita asked.

"Have a fight against me. Try and fight against me now and let us see if you could have that level to be against the princess". Lan said.

"You go to be kidding me. I can't fight with you. Besides, the powers that I am surprised to have only comes out when I am usually in anger." Blianita said.

"Anger. The emotion that makes the heart suffer is anger. Bendrasinians from different Kingdoms come to ours to be trained how to control their power. Little did they know that the only way to control it is have love rather then anger inn using their power." Um said.

"All you need to do is to be calm and feel the power within your soul." Nad added.

Blianita thought that what they said was all true.

"Okay now, let's start. Why don't we start this battle under the water." Lan started talking again.

"Underwater?" Blianita asked.

"Yes, underwater. It would be fair since I could not fly if my wings would be wet and that would also gives us a time frame since we are both holding our breath." Lan answered.

"That would make sense. Okay, let's try this training of yours". Blianita said.

"On the count of three we will both jump into the water." Lan said.

"One".

"Be careful". Cleah whispered to Blianita's ears.

"Two".

"Three"!




© 2017 CAPOLAVORO


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on September 17, 2017
Last Updated on September 24, 2017


Author

CAPOLAVORO
CAPOLAVORO

Cebu, 7, Philippines



About
My life is average. My heart is average. My pulse is average. My mind is average. You might think I am an average girl then? My hopes are supreme My dreams are extreme My writes are creativ.. more..

Writing
TIME TIME

A Poem by CAPOLAVORO