THE TRAINING (PART TWO)

THE TRAINING (PART TWO)

A Chapter by CAPOLAVORO

Blianita hold her breath as she was underwater. She opened her eyes and searched for Lan but she is nowhere to be found. 
After a second, there was something the pulled her feet and drag her down even more.
She saw Lan on the waterfloor using her powers to control a blue flower and using its stem to pull Blianita's feet.
Blianita was thrown on the waterfloor and hit her head on a rock.
She never expected the fight to be serious as what was happening now.
The flower that Lan is controlling hits her a lot of times in the stomach and in the face. She almost opened her mouth for an air but managed to closed it still.
She was down in the waterfloor with body beaten up. Lan walk towards her with eyes ready to finish her.
Blianita closed her eyes and chant a word that only she could hear in her mind. "Be calm. Be calm. Be calm."
There was a certain sound of song that passed through her mind. "Sweet flower, Let me know your name..Say la la la la la"

Blianita then opened her eyes back and her necklace shine as she transformed.


Lan was wide opened as she was shocked to feel how powerful Blianita is.

"The p-power that I have.." Blianita said as she was able to breath under water and also surprised about the transformation that happened to her.

Blianita tried moving her hands as the water follows.

The water lift Blianita up into the air as she was standing on a wave of water.

Lan tried swimming up and followed her.

Um and Nad helped Lan out of the water as she was coughing.

Blianita was being put by the water calmly into the land. Her dress glows and her eyes turned blue.

Lan stop coughing and walk towards Blianita and hugged her tight.

"You did it! I know you have that power! You're incredible" Lan said smiling.

"You're amazing Blianita! You have the power to command the water" Nad added,

"She has the power of the elements like the princess." Um mentioned.

"That's impossible Um, only the princess could have the power of the elements since she was cursed with the power of the moon. She possessed some of the powers of the moon now." Nad said to Um.

"Nad is right Um. Besides, Blianta can only command the water, it is not as if she could command the fire, earth and wind". Lan added.

"I- I was able to produce fire out of my hand and have wings". Blianita said.

The three fairies was surprised to hear Blianita.

"What do you mean you were able to produce fire on your hands and have wings?" Lan asked.

"I d-don't know. I just remember myself having those powers. I thought it was all a dream at first but then someone told me it isn't and I started to believe in it. I know I can do more." Blianita answered.

"I saw her. I saw her produced wind and fire from her hands" Cleah said.

The three fairies looked at the Cleah's eyes and know that she is telling the truth.

"If that's the case, you are more than who you are Blianita. You have the power from the moon. You can command the elements. You have the power to defeat the curse." Lan said with a strong stare.

"I - I still can't believe all of this is happening right now. I just don't know where to start believing". Blianita said with an anxious tone.

"This is no time for processing everything Blianita. Tanya wanted you to have a duel with her and with the attitude like her, she's determined to finish you. Now, to finish this training, you must show us that you can fight her somehow. You must have a duel with us three". Lan said.

"Are you sure about this? I think she's not ready yet." Um whispered to Lan.

"There is no time. The princess will have a duel with her tomorrow. We can't let her die since we know how pure her heart is." Lan answered.

"Lan is right Blianita. It is now or nothing". Um added.

"Are you serious?! Can't you see she's still worn out with the first training you have with her. Can't you even give my friend a rest? Surely, this training will be the one to kill her and not that duel with Tanya". 

"It's okay. I think they're right Cleah. If the reason why we are here is because of the mission I have, then it is my fault why you are here also. I need to finish all of this and get back to our world. " Blianita said while trying to stand.

"I'm ready! Let's start!" she added.

"Now, we're talking" Um said.





© 2017 CAPOLAVORO


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on September 24, 2017
Last Updated on December 7, 2017


Author

CAPOLAVORO
CAPOLAVORO

Cebu, 7, Philippines



About
My life is average. My heart is average. My pulse is average. My mind is average. You might think I am an average girl then? My hopes are supreme My dreams are extreme My writes are creativ.. more..

Writing
TIME TIME

A Poem by CAPOLAVORO