A Request to All Cafers

A Request to All Cafers

A Story by Sira YR
"

This is a request to all Cafers I have befriended

"
Good day to you all, my fellow Cafers.  The reason I am writing this piece is because I have somewhat of a request to make to all of you.   You see, as you all know, Christmas is coming up very soon, and I would like to give a very special gift to my father anonymously. 

My father has this gofundme page and he is trying to raise some money for an EXTREMELY GOOD CAUSE, and I was wondering if you all would be so kind as to put some money into the account.  Now he need 500 million dollars, but I know that you all won't be able to give that much money, but I would appreciate it if you all would put something into the account, and tell all of your friends about it.  You do not have to leave your name or anything, but I just thought it would be nice if on Christmas day he checked his gofundme page and found that people had put some money into the account. 

I know this is a lot to ask, but I would be forever appreciative of it.   Now as far as where you can go here is the link: https://www.gofundme.com/tithes-and-offerings-son-of-man.  There is a video on the page that will show what we need the money for- I mean it's 500 million dollars we have to be doing SOMETHING worthwhile with it. 
Thank you all for your continued support of my writing and for at least taking the time to read this post.  I wish you all a merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah, a Happy Kwanzaa, happy Ramadan, and whatever other holidays you celebrate, I wish you all nothing but the best. 

Sincerely and Gratefully,

Asir YR

© 2017 Sira YR


Author's Note

Sira YR
Please share with your friends on social media, and on writerscafe :). Thank you and you may leave your responses in the review section.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'll see what I can do. No promises, bit I plan on putting some money in there.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
1 Review
Added on December 3, 2017
Last Updated on December 14, 2017
Tags: money, donation, good cause

Author

Sira YR
Sira YR

Lorman, MS



About
I'm just the lonely writer expressing her thoughts through the art of the written word. I find that writing and art to be a special way to express myself in a forum with people who are like mysel.. more..

Writing
Phoenix Phoenix

A Poem by Sira YR