ANNOUCEMENT: BOOKS AND SCHEDULE!!!

ANNOUCEMENT: BOOKS AND SCHEDULE!!!

A Story by Sira YR
"

This is an announcement for my readers and followers and friends :)

"
Good Morning or Good Evening my fellow cafers.

As promised, here is the list of the stories that I will be continuing starting hopefully (God-willing) next week:

1. The Azanon Chronicles (Book 1)

2. Road To Home (Book 1)

3. My Other Half

4. A.L.I.C.E
______________________________________________

Yes I know this list is kinda short but keep in mind that these are all novels.  That being said, the plan is to dedicate a week to each book.  This means that every week I will be only working on one of the four books- either drafting a new chapter, editing the old one, or re-reading the entire book for editing purposes.  I will try to post a new chapter every week, provided that it is not a very rough draft (I have went back and edited scenes and I have deemed them presentable) on one of the books.  I will be posting My Other Half FIRST next friday at the latest. 

If I am  not able to post a new chapter on a book, I will post a note pertaining the reasons why and the rescheduled date which will be taken down once said chapter has been posted. Again, I am really psyched about continuing and finishing my works that I have started and I hope you all will enjoy them.

Note:

I am aware of the other stories I have started writing but for right now they will be on hold since there are simply too many of them for me to be trying to write on a weekly basis- I'd never get anything done.  However I have not forgotten about any of them and will be planning on completing them as I complete my other books.  

Thank you and have a wonderful day, evening, and/or night.

Asir Y.R


© 2018 Sira YR


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on March 7, 2018
Last Updated on March 7, 2018
Tags: announcement, books, schedules

Author

Sira YR
Sira YR

Lorman, MS



About
I'm just the lonely writer expressing her thoughts through the art of the written word. I find that writing and art to be a special way to express myself in a forum with people who are like mysel.. more..

Writing
Phoenix Phoenix

A Poem by Sira YR