Next book: A.L.I.C.E

Next book: A.L.I.C.E

A Story by Sira YR
"

Just an update on the tentative publishing of A.L.I.C.E

"


Hey there fellow Cafers it is I, Asir Y.R, with yet another update concerning my books.

I have already posted the next chapter of My Other Half: Chapter Three- at least the draft of it.  It is subject to be edited when I come back to it again- I will be sure to inform you.   What I said still stands on the school setting and the ending scene on Chapter Three.  Your contribution is much appreciated.

That being said, the real reason I am posting this is concerning the book I am working on next: A.L.I.C.E

I am currently reading and review some of the chapters, making little changes in the description here and there as I see fit.  Therefore, I MIGHT not be able to have the next chapter on Friday... BUT IM STILL GONNA PUSH FOR IT.  If I am not able to post it friday i will aim for next Monday or Tuesday.   Eventually, I will put all the articles and notifications concerning chapter release dates and new schedules into one book so that way things will be organized. However, the point is that's the plan for A.L.I.C.E's new chapter.

Also, after I finish posting that new chapter I will be working on one of my personal favorites- one I started a long while back and then kind of drifted from it.  This one will definitely take a minute since I will have to go back and review and edit all of the other chapters I have before posting a new one.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you: THE AZANON CHRONICLES

Yes that's right I'm getting back into it starting hopefully next week depending on my schedule.  I had developed writers block and therefore drifted from the book for a long while, but now i'm back, refreshed, and ready to get back into it. 

Like I said, it will take awhile but I might post some more chapters of other books in between so that way it's not just a blank period.  That, or I'll post some more poetry.  I'll be sure to keep you updated.

(BTW: During the period of Azanon Chronicles I will be un-publishing all of the chapters I posted but when the review is finished, they will be updated and republished.)

Recap:

A.L.I.C.E's new chapter will be posted tentatively on Friday or at the latest on Monday

Azanon Chronicles will undergo serious editing and new chapters will be posted after A.L.I.C.E.  This will probably take three to four weeks at most, but other works will be posted in between.  

That's about it.  Hope you continue to have a peaceful and happy life, all you kind-hearted people in the world as well as you introverted quiet souls out there :)

© 2018 Sira YR


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on March 21, 2018
Last Updated on March 21, 2018

Author

Sira YR
Sira YR

Lorman, MS



About
I'm just the lonely writer expressing her thoughts through the art of the written word. I find that writing and art to be a special way to express myself in a forum with people who are like mysel.. more..

Writing
Phoenix Phoenix

A Poem by Sira YR