Time

Time

A Story by A.L. Chan
"

thinking about time can be quite hard

"
There is only one reason for the changing seasons. The reason why a mother must nurture her child as quickly as possible. The reason why searching for the gravitas of every story heard or done is a quest. The reason for life being too short or life being too long. A force that continuously guides us since the beginning of everything. A force that governs with with the universe. A force called "time".
We cannot control time. We cannot control when the baby bird will leave the nest. We simply cannot. It passes quickly when unnoticed and slowly when noticed. It is unpredictable. It is the unit of the Gods.
It is marvellous,mysterious and terrifying all at the same time. Marvellous for any minute there could be surprises. Mysterious for any minute we'll never know what could happen. Terrifying for any minute it could be the last minute. So? What could possibly happen next?       

© 2015 A.L. Chan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on March 5, 2015
Last Updated on September 8, 2015
Tags: #Time #Mystery #Wonders

Author

A.L. Chan
A.L. Chan

Dreams, Adventure, Philippines



About
I have stories to tell. Stories that you might find swell. but before you read my stories. a fair warning for the adventure and thrills you may encounter. be well and be kind .. more..

Writing