TVD Fanfic

TVD Fanfic

A Story by hayleeeey
"

I wrote about the most recent Delena kiss scene in The Vampire Diaries, and how I would've liked it to go.

"

The sound of trickling water stopped abruptly and moments later a dark figure obscured the view of the hallway. My eyelids were lightly closed but they fluttered open at the sound of movement. I just caught site of Damon’s naked back before he slipped his jacket over his shoulders, still leaving his chest exposed. He poured himself a shot of beer. When he had downed it he looked over to find me watching him curiously. Embarrassed as I met his gaze I shut my eyes again, presuming the next time I opened them his attention would be fixed elsewhere, but no. This time I had the courage to look him in the eye before he rose from where he sat and slowly lowered himself on the bed next to me.

“You never told me what you did… for Rose.”

“It wasn’t about you.”

A slight smile escaped my lips as I turned to face him.

“Why don’t you let people see the good in you?”

“Because when people see good they expect good,” he turned to look me squarely in the eyes, “And I don’t want to live up to anyone’s expectations.”

My heart started to pound faster and I didn’t want him to suspect anything so I lay on my back, facing the ceiling.

I let out a tiny laugh as if asking myself what I was doing and lowered my hand so it was next to Damon’s on the bed. Soon I felt the touch of flesh against my own, a hand working its way into mine. My hand was loose, unresponsive.

I lost control of my breathing and shot up out of the bed, leaving Damon confused. I walked outside and leant my weight on a soda machine, trying to regain control of myself. I heard footsteps. If he came any closer I don’t know what I’d do in the position I was now, and seeing his ripped, flawless torso in the moonlight wouldn’t help either.

“Don’t,” I say half-heartedly, as if daring him to.

“Why not…” I could feel his smouldering gaze rest on me. “Elena?”

Finally I decided to forget everything else in my life at this moment, with the cool breeze rushing through my hair, the freedom to do whatever I wanted at this point in time. I couldn’t control it anymore.

I turned and threw myself into Damon’s arms, crushing my lips against his. At first he was surprised, but did not hesitate to kiss back. He started to kiss me more roughly, desperately, as if this was going to be his last. He cornered me up against the wall and started kissing my neck and trailing kisses down my chest. I suppressed a moan. He found his way to my lips again and gave me a quick peck before looking me in the eyes, deep into me where my heart really lay, as if asking me if I was alright to do this; searching for my approval. With a longing look I realized this is what I really wanted. And then as I gazed at his lips as they found their way back to mine.

© 2012 hayleeeey


Author's Note

hayleeeey
I'm not finished yet, but tell me what you think of it so far and if you want more :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I don tknow what this is but i like it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very strong story of love and desire. I believe need to go slow and easy. I like the situation you create and the description of emotion. Hard to be young with so many decisions. You did very well with the story. A excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 25, 2012
Last Updated on April 25, 2012
Tags: TVD, The Vampire Diaries, fanfic, Delena, kiss, scene

Author

hayleeeey
hayleeeey

melbournee(:, Vic, Australia



About
I'm a fourteen year old girl with a passion and a dream and also a fellow food lover. more..


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


You You

A Poem by CourtneyShay