Question to all my readers

Question to all my readers

A Story by Kane
"

Title says it all

"
Hello all my dear readers. First I want to thank you for reading my stuff because let's face it, some of it is confusing, some weird and boring, and some is just plain bad. Anyway, Thank you all for reading my stories and now to the main point: I have a question I want to ask you, and I want your opinion. I want to actually start a new Book about a group of hackers that go too deep into the world and are being chased because they found out something that shouldn't be known. Now although I want to start that, I think it's impossible for me to write that and Alcatraz and the other stuff... although most of it is on unofficial hiatus anyway. ANYWAY! I want to know whether you are okay with that or if you'd rather have me continue a particular story/book you liked most or if you don't want me to stop with Alcatraz at all or... just tell me how you feel about my works. Thank you for reading this. By the way, your opinions please in the reviews, it makes me know immediately so that I can read it as soon as possible. I'll be waiting for a few days maybe weeks and during the time I wait I'll be writing this and that without a system like always. Peace out and bye.
EDIT: I have created an email account to all the non members of writerscafe.org for those who want to message me: [email protected]
(I know its cheesy but I lack creativity)

© 2014 Kane


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Please continue. You use of words are brilliant and fantastic. May you write a great story...

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 8, 2014
Last Updated on September 10, 2014

Author

Kane
Kane

Somewhere over there, Germany



About
I am a person who enjoys reading the work of other people but also like to try writing fantasy novels. Currently running series: None On Hiatus: Alcatraz, Yggdrasil, Fly like the bird you are,.. more..

Writing
Forests Forests

A Story by Kane


Something weird Something weird

A Chapter by Kane