From Here, With Love

From Here, With Love

A Book by Caitlynxoxo
"

One text message. That's all it took for Clayton Reed to fall into Ella Hamilton's life.

"

© 2012 Caitlynxoxo


Author's Note

Caitlynxoxo
One text message. That's all it took for Clayton Reed to fall into Ella Hamilton's life. It was the wrong number, and she shouldn't have responded to the text, but she did and there's no turning back now.

The story progresses over the course of one year, with Ella and Clayton each dealing with issues in their own lives: heartbreak, change, grief, and everything else that can barely be conveyed through a simple text message. Follow them as their unlikely friendship develops into more. Will they ever meet? Or will the distance and clashing personal lives separating them prove too much to handle? Read to find out!

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yay! i'm so glad to finaly be hearing from you and to see that you have something posted1 Welcome back and you were missed! I shall read your latest work now!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

249 Views
1 Review
Added on November 24, 2012
Last Updated on November 24, 2012
Tags: romance, boy, girl, strangers, heartbreak, grief, death, friends, love

Author

Caitlynxoxo
Caitlynxoxo

Ontario, Canada



About
About a year ago, I left Writers Cafe because I fell into this awful period of not being able to write anything. It was like all of my inspiration had gone, and I wasn't doing anything with my account.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Caitlynxoxo


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Caitlynxoxo


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Caitlynxoxo