The closet

The closet

A Story by Cj
"

Alexis and Danny find another world.

"
I walked those dark stairs, without thinking what I'll reach. I knew this couldn't be good, because he hasn't called me for days. I knew something bad happened, but I didn't want to think about it. I focused on every step I took and tried to count the different colors that swirled all around me.
When I reached the top, I knocked on the door and without waiting for him to open it, barged right in. My breaths slowed down as i looked around. He was nowhere to be seen. "Danny?" I whispered. Then I called him out louder. Nothing. I collapsed on the ground and felt my vision go blurry. 
Then, Danny came from the closet and asked me to follow him. "Danny, what's happening? Why did you call me? Danny, talk to me!" I cried. But he didn't talk, he just led me to the same closet he just came from. "Danny, what, are you going to show me, Narnia?" I laughed nervously. He closed the closet's door and closed my eyes with his fingertips. 
"Listen" he whispered into my ear. I couldn't hear anything. 
"Danny, what on.."
"Just listen. Please" and so I did. And then I heard it. The distant sounds of shrieks, and flying butterflies. It was all too mush to bear. And yet somehow, it made me happy. 
"Danny, thank you" I said, because I knew, he did it all for me. 

© 2014 Cj


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on March 29, 2014
Last Updated on March 29, 2014
Tags: short, nonsense, boring

Author

Cj
Cj

elektrenai, Lithuania



About
the name's Cj, obviously. more..

Writing
Interview Interview

A Story by Cj


Best friend Best friend

A Poem by Cj