Confessions of a Stalker

Confessions of a Stalker

A Story by Jake Wade
"

Short Story

"

She wasn’t my usual type of victim, no this one had more class and style something about the way she moved drew me to her, since that day i've been following her, watching her, studying her, From what i can tell she is a fairly introverted person barely ever spoke to anyone and when she did it was for minimal time, the perfect choice i whisper to myself.


Tonight would be the night I kill her, after weeks and weeks of careful preparation, I learnt of her habits, the little things she would do, like how every morning before work she would go into a coffee shop and order a drink, she stays there for approximately 10 minutes before going to get the bus and sitting on the back row near the window seat, One time I even got on the bus with her, she of course she has no idea i was following her after all it’s a bus, no one cares who you are, they’re too busy going about their day to day lives to notice anything.

She arrives at work at 9 o'clock sharp, go for lunch at 2 in the afternoon, then leave work and get the bus home at 6, the same day in day out with no exceptions, a smile cracks across my face, pathetic I quietly say to myself, how one person can do the same thing every day without going mad.


That’s enough on tonight's victim let me introduce myself, My name is Seb, and yes as you can probably figure out I am a stalker and a murderer, why I do this, well it’s simply fun, there’s a certain joy that I get from my hobby, sometimes im paid for my work however most the time it’s more of a personal project.


It’s a rainy night the type of night where the only light is that of the moon, im waiting in my car for 11 o’clock that’s when are victim goes to sleep, there’s a certain art to breaking into a person's house, one wrong move and the police can be notified then jail is the only thing waiting for you. This is why i find stalking to be particularly effective you learn all about someone it makes finishing the job all the more easy, the clock strikes 11, show time i joyfully say as i get out my car.


As i walk over to the house excitement fills my stomach this is the fun part, the killing is fine don't get me wrong but the build up is all the more sweet, i approach the window to her kitchen, as i thought unlocked as always, i pull it open and climb inside carefully as to not make noise, the house is well lit up enough she leaves her downstairs light on incase she needs to get up for a drink, i quietly survey the house as a precautionary measure, plus i have to give her enough time to properly fall asleep, we wouldn't want to wake her up now would we.

I carefully approach the stairs going up them ever so slowly to avoid the wood creaking, I can’t help but smile at how easy this is sometimes, everyone feels so safe at home like nothing can touch them. I reached the bedroom door, i pull the knife out of my coat pocket and approach the door.

My hand hits the handle i slide it down slowly push the door open, she’s already asleep lost in dreamland, I creep over to her side, she’s so peaceful like this, i take a moment to appreciate her, she is after all a very attractive woman. I slide my knife over to her neck, this is it the moment we’ve all been waiting for, as I slide the knife into her throat her eyes shoot open scared, confused, I cover her mouth open as too avoid her screaming, she struggles for a few more moments trashing before she stops, the life leaving her eyes as her body goes dead, I take a step back to admire my work, blood still oozing from her neck onto her bed sheets, I crack a laugh before leaving the room and closing the door behind me. I head back to my car after a night well worked, I turn the engine on and drive away.


What next for me you might wonder, well probably the same thing, I will find my next victim what else can you expect from someone like me, this is my story the way i am and that will never change.

I pull up into my house and move to my bedroom immediately, I crash onto the bed and smile one last time for the night before heading off to sleep. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep, tomorrow we start again.

© 2018 Jake Wade


Author's Note

Jake Wade
This is my first thing i've written so tell me what i can do better and what ive done good please <3 ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This story for sure is not the happy ending kind....
Now I will have night mares of death and blood...story is quiet creepy... and doesn't he get bored killing :p ...

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jake Wade

6 Years Ago

Thank you ^^ hope you enjoyed

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
1 Review
Added on March 19, 2018
Last Updated on March 19, 2018
Tags: story, First story, Short

Author

Jake Wade
Jake Wade

About
i'm fairly new to these kinda things looking for advice ^^ more..