Arcadia

Arcadia

A Story by The Poet of Black Wings

The Division: one day a discovery was made by the Collage of Rou, one of the highest honored organizations in Arcadia at the time. this discovery was that of a strange relic, buried deep within the world. it held great power that rivaled all else. At first its power was shared throughout the world to further better it and make miracles. but in time greed did get the best of those who used it and there was a division among the peoples of Arcadia. coveting the relic. the initial struggles to take the relic were small, but in time they grew larger and larger until eventually there was only two sides to the struggle. two countries. The Crimson Empire, and the Cerulean Kingdom.


The First War: As these countries rose, they fought one another for power of the relic. A great and bloody war that tore apart Arcadia itself, was waged. it lasted 20 long years and by the end of it neither side won, Arcadia was all but destroyed, and the relic had vanished. the two countries called for a cease-fire in order to start rebuilding their world. but bitter resentment still flowed through both sides.


Modern Times: Its been about 7 years since the cease-fire was declared, but things only seem to be getting worse. the environments of the world continue to deteriorate and the tensions between the Crimson Empire and Cerulean Kingdom are rising. The war is dead set to come back with fire on its heals. It just needs a spark.

© 2014 The Poet of Black Wings


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on February 9, 2014
Last Updated on February 9, 2014
Tags: Faye, fairy, war, self destruction, destruction, elves, ancient, fairy tale, nontraditional fairy tale, relic, civil war

Author

The Poet of Black Wings
The Poet of Black Wings

About
i hope my poems, among other writings, will speak for me. Edit - Full disclosure, if you ask me to read something, I will, and I'll be brutally honest about what I think about it. So, be ready for .. more..

Writing