*Character Pictures!*

*Character Pictures!*

A Story by Carefulx
"

Character Pictures For The New Novel I'm Working On =) Called: "C'mon Through"

"
*Character Pictures!*:D

(This Novel is inspired by the song: "C'mon Through" by Lasse Lindh)

The song is very, very, very amazing. What i think it means is that whatever depressing thing happened to you (involved with love), don't let it get to you or make you "blue." It's worth to keep on going because of the thrill and to move on. That is what inspired me to write this novel.

I may be wrong about the meaning but everyone has their own opinions, right?

Oh! I got an idea! If you want, listen to the song and comment below: what you think is the meaning of the song? =D




Summary: Skylar Palmer is a normal girl with long black hair, blue eyes, fair skin, and a hourglass-like body. She's one of the prettiest girls at Phoenix Woods High School, but isn't very popular. She didn't care about anything except grades, friends, family, and above all, her boyfriend, Davian. Davian is a some-what popular, hot soccer player who is constantly rejecting girls who confess to him. Even though the couple has been going out for a very long time, many don't know that they are dating and that sometimes frustrates Skylar because she also has to be explaining that she has a boyfriend to others, but that isn't the main problem. She's afraid that one day Davian is going to be asked by a girl that he can't reject as easily as he did to other girls.

What would she do if it happens?

She doesn't think it's something she could forget so easily. They been together for three years, could he just throw it all away and shrug it off like nothing ever happened? If it does happen, would she ever love someone else again?

_____________________________________________

Small part of the chapter:


Chapter 1: Sorry?

It felt like everything was in slow motion. This… never ending nightmare. It was slowly killing me, taking it’s time stabbing me in the heart multiple of times, enjoying it. I always feared this was going to happen, always. I guess I was too stupid to realize what was happening or…I just didn’t want to believe it. I didn’t want to realize what reality is. And…it just had to hit me like this, didn’t it?

My heartbeat slowed and my head felt like it was weightless. I felt strange and I didn’t care of what was around me. I just focused on my boyfriend. The boy I’ve dated and loved for three years. I always thought that he loved me like I love him, but this proves how wrong I was.

People were pushing and shoving me out of their way, in a hurry to get to their classes. I was pushed hard by someone and I hit one of the lockers on my right and I fell to the ground. But, I didn’t even complain or cared. I was fully focused on my boyfriend. His arms around the waist of a girl and kissing her passionately, not caring if others were staring. I hate to admit it, but she was prettier than me. She wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him closer. Then, he pulls away softly and curls his finger around her red hair and starts telling her something. Are you telling her you’re cheating on me, Huh! Or are you saying the same sweet words you say to me, I thought furiously. B*****d!

She grinned right after he was finished and hugged him tightly. He did that half smile that I always adored and hugged her back.

“No…please…stop.” The words came out as a whisper.

He looked at the clock at the end of the hallway and lets her go. After saying something else, they waved to each other and they turned to the opposite direction.


He turned to where I was…



alt

Skylar Palmer


Age: 15 (soon going to be 16)

Gender: Female

Occupation: Student, Sophomore

Short Info: Skylar lives with her parents, Olivia & Henry. She's kind, clumsy, curious, and creative. She loves music and she wants to be an actor.



She dislikes: Insects, rumors, betrayal, sadness.

She likes: Acting, dancing, cooking, and being with friends.



__________________________________________________




Davian Miles


Age: 16

Gender: Male

Occupation: Student, Sophomore

Short Info: Davian only lives with his mother, Maria (his father,David, is somewhere unknown). He's confident, sweet, smart, and friendly. He loves soccer and other sports.



He dislikes: Judgemental/insensitive people, arguing, drama, losing.

He Likes: Soccer, sleeping, music, sports, attention, winning.










___________________________________________________






Alice Summers


Age: 16

Gender: Female

Occupation: Student, Sophomore

Short Info: Alice's parents died in a car crash when she was six and she currently lives with her Aunt, Amanda. Alice is caring, random, honest, and a friendly type of person. She loves Photography and Art.



She dislikes: Rudeness, silence, seeing others suffer, and anything disgusting.

She likes: Laughing, having fun, friends, and volleyball.








A/N: More Characters will be posted on here when they are mentioned/included in the chapters! First Chapter wont be posted till I finish at least 5 chapters. So please, (if you want to read this) be patient. :)


BTW!: Pictures are not mine, I found them online(A.K.A Google) xD

© 2012 Carefulx


Author's Note

Carefulx
It's also on booksie!
Link:
http://www.booksie.com/romance/miscellaneous/carefulx/*character-pictures*/chapter/1

Anywho, It's one of my new novels. I know, I know...I'm not very good with summaries BUT! That doesn't affect my story :3 I think? So, once I upload it or... post it? (I don't know how it works here xD) Please, tell me what you think. I would appreciate it very,very much! =D

Baii Baii! <3

-Allison

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
Added on April 9, 2012
Last Updated on April 9, 2012
Tags: Betrayal, Skylar, Choosing, Drama, Rumors, ect

Author

Carefulx
Carefulx

WonderLand xD, NY



About
Hey! What's up?! Hows it going?! xD My name: Allison Pronounced: Uhh...I have no freaking clue but I'm guessing its A-ly-sun? P: Age: AGE is only a NUMBER!! Lol Jk I'm 15! Ethnicit.. more..

Writing