Under Control- twilight songfic

Under Control- twilight songfic

A Story by Cคɾเภค{♥}
"

I keep finding myself inspired my songs. Song: Under control by Parachute. Part One is Edwards P.O.V Part Two is Jacobs P.O.V

"

I turn my head,
I can't shake the look you gave me
I'm as good as dead,
Cause all those eyes are all it takes
And all, I want, is you
So I pulled away
All I do is sit and wait
And I might as well
Write the words right on my face
That all, I want, is you
Always you

Because I've kept my heart under control
But lately, all this time its taken its toll
Said I tried to but I can not back what's deep in my soul
So darling please believe me
I want you and you just have to know

 

 

 

Deep, warm, chocolate eyes were staring down at a book. Bella was re-reading Romeo and Juliet…again. It never occurred to me why she loved that book so much. Was it the conflict that only Shakespeare himself could come up with? Or perhaps the true love between Romeo and Juliet? I wanted so bad to hear her thoughts. To know what she was thinking about me…or a book.

It was frustrating! What was she thinking behind that deep frown? The set of her tight, full lips, the narrowing of her eyes? There were something’s I could read. Easy ones I easily guessed. But sometimes I wondered if she was too terrified of her vampire boyfriend to say something, or show anything bad about me.

“Edward,” Bella breathed, in a sigh of relief as I opened her window. The smell hit me every time with same amount of force, each time harder, but I could never stay away from it, or her.

I climbed in agilely, and was by her side to kiss her lightly on the forehead in an amount of three mille seconds. Her breathing hitched as my lips traveled down her forehead to her flaming cheeks.

“Sometimes I’m afraid you’re heart will blow up from me spoiling you.” I grinned easily, as I put some distance between us. Sometimes human feelings got the best of me. To think Bella, a clumsy, weak human, was my only weakness. I shook my head in amusement.

“Spoil me?” She frowned, and looked up at me, puzzled. It was a funny expression, and took all my strength to not laugh at her.

“Well,” I paused, and sat by her side on her bed. Flesh so warm, soft…I swallowed back the metallic taste of the venom. “I really don’t have to come back a day early from hunting trips just for you.” I smiled, pulling up one side of my lips up to show her a small amount of my frightening teeth.

“I didn’t ask you to come home early,” she replied indignantly. She stared at me in the eyes, her cheeks slightly colored. Those eyes would have knocked me dead if I was human, they were so beautiful.

“No, you didn’t.” I agreed. “But if I miss you so much that I have to come home from hunting mountain lions, well is it silly for me to assume you missed me too?” I raised an eyebrow at her.

            “Of course I missed you! I’m the most boring person around when your not home, just ask Charlie.”  She put her arms around me, the heat radiating off of her like a heater.

            “Would it be mean of me to say, get a life?” I smiled. Could she not see the adoration in my eyes? The way I saw her was like seeing an angel for the first time, but even more glorious.

            “No, because I don’t want a life. I want you for the rest of my existence, and hopefully that’s a really long time.” Bella said softly, and planted her full, warm lips on mine.

            The feelings were the same every time, except multiplied by ten for me. Old feelings I didn’t even knew I had came back. My heart has been dormant for almost a hundred years. How was I supposed to keep in control, now that I had found her? It was like an electric current running from my soul to my fingertips when she touched me…I wanted her to touch me more. Her warm, lips, her soft arms…

            I broke off the kiss. “Sorry Bella, that was way out of the line,” I said panting slightly.

            “No it wasn’t.” she pouted. I pulled away from her arms, and saw the hurt in her eyes from my reaction. Seeing her reaction made me hurt so much worse. The venom, the thirst, was nothing compared to the thought of hurting her.

 

 

And all my fears,
Creep and crawl across my skin
These four walls,
Are after me and moving in
And all, all that I want to do, oh
Is give up, give in,
And let this one see where it ends
But I don't suppose I will

Because I've kept my heart under control
But lately, all this time its taken its toll
Said I tried to but I can not back what's deep in my soul
So darling please believe me
I want you and you just have to know

 

            “Bella, all I want is you,” I explained. I was surprised she couldn’t read the words on my expression. “That’s why I need you alive. One little mistake on my part can be a disaster.”

            “I don’t think you’ll hurt me, no matter how much you want to kill me.” Her face hardened, and she looked away, pulling her dark hair in a messy ponytail.

            How could I deny what was deep down in my soul? I wanted to let go all of the caution signs, and just love her right here. I wanted to, so badly. Did she not know that?  I wanted to give up, give in to the boundaries I put up that were already crumbling down on me.

            But I don’t suppose I will.

            “Bella, I love you,” I said softly. She didn’t look at me. “Do you really think I would ever risk hurting you? You may think I’m being unfair, but it’s only because I love you.”

            “I love you more,” she said softly, and finally looked at me.

            “I would combust if you loved me more than I love you, Bella” I pulled her back in my arms. “Forgive me, for being so cautious? “ I pleaded with my eyes.

            “Hmmm…let me think.” She replied, smiling.

            “You’re playing with my emotions here Bella.” I made a puppy dog face at her. It actually worked.

            “Okay, okay! You’re forgiven!” she laughed. I grabbed her face between my hands, gently, and sweetly gave in. This time she pulled away. “I thought…” she mumbled, confused.

            “I can’t hide all my feelings that are deep down in my soul, you’re everything I want.”

            “I thought you said you didn’t have a soul?” She looked at me accusingly.

            “You are my soul.” And I kissed her once more. I guess all this time keeping everything in control, took its toll.

 

* * *

 

That one of these days
I'm gonna find myself away
I'm bout to carnage
Oh I'm bout rage
Oh and I'm going to know, just what to say
Oh and walk on up
When you want this love
And you've had enough
And yo keep giving up

Because I've kept my heart under control
But lately, all this time its taken its toll
Said I tried to but I can not back what's deep in my soul
So darling please believe me
I want you and you just have to know

I've kept my heart, under control
It's under control baby
It's deep down in my soul
I want you and you just have to know
It's under control
Darling please don't let this go
Baby baby baby please
Baby girl ohh ohh
Its under control

 

 

 

 

The dream was sharper than any I had before, even better when I was chasing a vampire up a tree- like a cat.

I could tell from the beginning that it was going to be special. Bella opened my door as I sat on my bed; I looked up to see her crying.

            “Bella? What’s wrong?” I franticly got off my bed to hold Bella in my arms. Even in my dream she was so fragile.

            “Oh, Jake.” She sighed, and sobbed once more.

            “Shhh, Bells. It’s all right…” I repeated over and over. Her teary, brown eyes looked up at mine. She really was short.

            “It’s not okay…I love you, Jacob!” She threw her arms around me and kissed me.

            I woke up panting.

            It took me a while to realize that Bella was not in my arms. Stupid dreams. Was the leech telepathically sending them to torture me? It wasn’t fair.  He already had her by his fangs; he didn’t have to gloat about it. It wasn’t like Bella was actually going to come to her senses and come running in my arms, as much as I dreamed about it.

            I wiped the sweat building up at my brow and looked at my clock. It was nearly 4 am; and groaned. I only had a freaking hour of sleep left! I lay back on my pillow, and punched it to make it more comfortable.

            What if Bella really came here? I couldn’t shake the dream away. It was already planted there, growing fast. One day Bella will see the min reading leech is not her type. He was going to end up killing her, I could feel it. She’ll give him up, and I’ll walk up and she’ll see who she really wants, and I’ll know exactly what to say.

            I’ve kept my feelings for her smothered for a long time; I won’t go down without a fight. I’m going to tell her, and repeat it. So that I plant the dream in her head too, and it will grow till she’ll actually want me. Her feelings for me won’t be so under control, when I’m done talking with her.

            Slightly smug, I went back to sleep; dreaming of her.

 

© 2009 Cคɾเภค{♥}


Author's Note

Cคɾเภค{♥}
Thanks for reviewing!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really liked it. But one thing...
I think this is wrong lyrics:
I'm gonna find myself away
I'm bout to carnage
Oh I'm bout rage

I think it's...

I gonna find myself a way.
I'll find the courage and I'll find the strength.


Love that song!! Love this!

Keep writing!


Posted 14 Years Ago


This is so good! I love it! Especially the Edward part. You nailed it so precisely.

Good work. :)

-Anee

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very very good! LOVED IT ! awesome job

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Jacob Black/ Taylor Lautner♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Haha

Posted 14 Years Ago


this is good i tryed to write one and it didnt work out so well.
im sorry it took me so long to read this just now cheaking my requests...
Ashlyn*
ps i LOVE JACOB BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


This was very cute. I enjoy these books and obviously you do to. This read as if Ms. Meyer herself wrote it. And you sticked to the original plot unlike other twilight remakes i've read, so that was great. Nice work, :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

I

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 27, 2009

Author

Cคɾเภค{♥}
Cคɾเภค{♥}

The Heart, CA



About
I'm a dreamer. A fighter. A surviver. && most importantly a lover. I'm a nice person, so get to know me:) Hate+Fire=Destruction Love+Fire=Passion♥ Ignorance is bliss, ignorance is lov.. more..

Writing
For You For You

A Poem by Cคɾเ$..



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


In my shoes In my shoes

A Poem by Sheela