Catch Me- A Twilight Songfic

Catch Me- A Twilight Songfic

A Story by Cคɾเภค{♥}
"

Catch Me by Demi Lavoto, enjoy! Its kind of sappy, but oh well. :)

"

Before I fall too fast

Kiss me quick

But make it last

So I can see how badly this will hurt me

When you say good bye



Keep it sweet

Keep it slow

Let the future pass

But don't let go

But tonight I could fall to sleep to this beautiful moonlight



But your so hypnotizing

You got me laughing while I sing

You got me smiling in my sleep

I can say this I'm unraveling

And your love is where I'm falling

So please don't catch me

 

 

Edward.

The word in itself was special. It wasn’t so hard falling back into step into our relationship. It was as if he never really left. But I could still feel the throbbing, patched up hole.

It was like when you recover from a sprained ankle, it’s still sore.

Last time I gave myself too willingly to him, without a second thought. Now, I had the memory of the consequences to that. That’s why I’m scared.

Edward leaned in to me. Rarely did he ever give himself up for me to take him. This time I was the one to hesitate.

“What?” he said, his breath so sweet on my mouth. His expression looked pained, as if he knew what I was thinking.

“Kiss me quick, but make it last. It’ll just hurt more when…” I trailed off.

“Bella, I love you. And I’ll never forgive myself for what I did to you…to us.” Before I could protest, his lips touched mine. So sweet, so slow. Time could pass but I don’t think I would notice.

“Don’t let go.” I whispered in between kisses.

He pulled back slightly. “How about we visit our meadow?” I nodded weakly. I hadn’t been there since the Laurent and Werewolf incident…

Edward hoisted me on to his back, and then we flew. The beautiful moonlight making my skin just as pale as his.

I could never get over the fact that he actually loved me. I would spend my existence with him. Edward Cullen. His tousled, bronze hair, his liquid gold eyes. Perfection, mo matter what he said about himself.

We lay in the meadow, looking up at the moon, and the stars. They seemed to sparkle in his eyes. I knew I was falling into him again. The minute we reunited in Volterra was the moment I fell for him once more. This time harder. But the fall would be pleasant; I didn’t want him to catch me. The thrill just as exciting as cliff diving.

 

edward&bella by shoofitaa.

 

Sing this high

Don't settle down

Like a child running scared from a clown

I'm terrified of what you'll do

My stomach screams just when I look at you



Now fly away

So I can breath

Even though your far from suffocating me

But I can't get my hopes to high

Cuz every hello ends with a goodbye



But your so hypnotizing

You've got me laughing while I sing

You've got me smiling in my sleep

And I can say this I'm unraveling

Your love is where I'm falling

So please don't catch me


 

 

 

She was so warm beneath my arm. Her blood was singing to me, in high notes. A beautiful sound that wasn’t tempting to the monster in me anymore. The love I had for her, smothered that small, significant detail about me. But I was a monster in other ways…

I hurt her.

Before, I only knew I could hurt Bella, in ways only a sick, crazy person would think about. (Not that I wasn’t far off from that.) But when she came for me, I realized I could hurt her emotionally. The pain worse than me killing her. The pain worse for me than burning.

            She would never forgive me.

            Truthfully, I’m terrified. I’m terrified that she’ll leave me. There’s nothing about me to hold her here, besides my strength. I couldn’t give her a life. Now I knew why Rosalie wanted to be human again.

            “Bella, you have no idea how much you mean to me.” I whispered in her ear, and she shivered.

            She laughed. “I think I know how much. If I’m capable of loving a vampire, then you must love me for that. Even when my blood makes your stomach growl.” I laughed with her.

            “Silly, Bella. You could never suffocate me with your presence. When I’m not with you, I think of you. I lay back on my bed for hours and just smile. I sing love songs for you. Alice has tape of it, if you want to see it.”

            “I might take you up on that.”

            “You’ve got me falling into you, Bella. You can have whatever your heart desires. Even if it’s not me.”

            “Edward, you’re ruining this moment. Of course I want you. I’m just a little scared.”

            I looked at her for a moment. In a matter of one second my mind came up with the most gruesome reasons she would be scared of me. I shivered at every thought. Shaking slightly I asked, “About what?”

            “You leaving, again. I told you this before.”

            “And I told you I’m not.” My voice was fierce, she couldn’t deny the intensity of it.

            “Really?” She asked in a small, child like voice.

            “Really.”

            We lay for the rest of the night under the sky’s blanket, embracing our time together.

 

 edward & bella by dessa(L)kstew.

Now you see

Why I'm scared

I can't open up my heart without a care

So here I go

It's what I feel

And for the first time in my life I know it's real



But You're so hypnotizing

You've got me laughing while I sing

You've get me smiling in my sleep

And I can say this I'm unraveling

And Your love is where I'm falling

So please don't catch me



And when I'm out? Please don't break me

I'm giving up

so just catch me

 Edward & Bella by -♥LionLamb-.

© 2009 Cคɾเภค{♥}


Author's Note

Cคɾเภค{♥}
Thanks for the review, sorry it took so long :).....ignore spelling and grammatical errors. Thanks!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow, I loved it. Great job. ^^ Stephenie Meyer's would love it too I'm sure, you did a great tribute to Twilight. I didn't really notice that many mistakes actually, so you don't have to worry about that. And the song fit very well, great choice by the way. Over all, very, very nice. Can't wait for more from you.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I liked it
it wasa nice write............

Posted 14 Years Ago


Beautiful Carina
Member me? XD

Posted 14 Years Ago


this is so beautiful. i love it especially when its from Edward's point of view. excellent job. the song catch me by demi lovato really matches the story, it's fits so perfectly to how both of them feel when he left and how they feel at that moment.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow, I loved it. Great job. ^^ Stephenie Meyer's would love it too I'm sure, you did a great tribute to Twilight. I didn't really notice that many mistakes actually, so you don't have to worry about that. And the song fit very well, great choice by the way. Over all, very, very nice. Can't wait for more from you.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

966 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 22, 2009
Last Updated on July 22, 2009

Author

Cคɾเภค{♥}
Cคɾเภค{♥}

The Heart, CA



About
I'm a dreamer. A fighter. A surviver. && most importantly a lover. I'm a nice person, so get to know me:) Hate+Fire=Destruction Love+Fire=Passion♥ Ignorance is bliss, ignorance is lov.. more..

Writing
For You For You

A Poem by Cคɾเ$..