Pota's Witch

Pota's Witch

A Chapter by Carl Phantom

I flew around the sky on my magical old broom.  Smiling I looked around.  "The night is beautiful isn't it?" Pota said. Pota is my Brtish male cat friend who I found just recently.  He was in front of me laying down on the old broom, with his black tail on my lap.

 My job was to help defend innocents from monsters.  Well I didn't think that at first when I was called a witch... In fact, I found it rude that Pota called me that.  Honestly, I not quite sure how  he found me to be one.  I didn't know I was one myself. 
A day ago I was sitting on the couch flipping threw channels, when I heard a knock on my door.  I got up and opened the door, only to find Pota.  It was an awkward encounter though.  the first thing he said to me was " 'Ello witch." Since then he's been teaching me all sorts of things about witches.  Like the fact that guys can also be witches.  If I ever find a male witch, I WANT HIM TO BE HOT!!  

Pota says that many witches have died to the point of almost being extinct, for being mistaken for monsters.  Humans i'm clapping my hands right now for your stupidity.

As I continued riding on the broom there was a huge gust of wind that threw me off balance, and Pota became so focused that he ignored helping me when I almost fell off. Thanks Pota.  

Pota turned his head to look at me.  He looked super serious.  He spoke "Hold on tight and keep your head down."  I did as he said, but with confusion.  It wasn't long until I heard a great cry from what might've been a wolf in the distance.  But it didn't sound very much like a normal wolf howl though. Another gust of wind hit us and again, almost knocked me right off.  That summed up my confusion.  I opened my mouth to speak. Before I could Pota started talking. "Were up against a werewolf.  Lilac, don't open your mouth to speak or he could smell your breath."  I glared at Pota quietly. Pota looked at me sighing. He responded by saying "Cat not human remember?"I rolled my eyes.  My guess he was happy to shut me up for once.


© 2017 Carl Phantom


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A different piece, but yet it pulled me in. Black cats - I have 2, so I guess because you mentioned the Pota the black cat, it drew me in further.

This sentence - the first thing he say to me was " 'Ello witch." Sense then he's been teaching me all sorts of things about witches.

Change the the word 'say' to 'said' And also change the word 'Sense' to 'Since'

The above a re just guidelines only and you can do with them as you please.

The sotry was such a fun and almost mystical read. It was like you'd taken me back to my childhood and I was being read a story before going to bed. I really enjoyed it. In particular when the cat said 'Ello Witch' - That was so funny, and yes I did laugh.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Carl Phantom

7 Years Ago

Thank you for letting me know Mark :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 30, 2017
Last Updated on April 22, 2017


Author

Carl Phantom
Carl Phantom

DE



About
I''m a writter that writes when they are bored. I do add more to my stories, none of them I can really say are fully done. more..

Writing
Whoops Whoops

A Chapter by Carl Phantom