Yeah, that figures

Yeah, that figures

A Chapter by Carmella

Every girl possible were huddled around Rosalie and her rock.

"Oh Carmella you haven't seen!" Rosalie said skipping over to me.

Edward put his hand on my shoulder knowing my thoughts and how I wanted to rip her hand off.

"Looky Carmy!" She said wiggling her finger.

Edward's grip got tighter say Rosalie said Carmy. That was Edward's nick name for me and mine was Edo for him.

I worked up my cheerleader voice and smiled bouncing up and down, "Oh my god oh my god! A shiny boring rock!"

All the girls gasped.

Rosalie got really red really fast. Anger clear on her face. I smirked and stopped bouncing. Edward was reading her thoughts, he gave me the warning tap. Then he stood.

"I think it looks nice Rosalie." Edward smiled his heart breaker.

"Thank you Edward. At least SOME ONE in your family is civil." she said looking at me.

"Well Rosalie at least TWO people in this room have any brains." I said back.

That torn it.

Rosalie lunched at me. I jumpped back on a lunch table and let out a warning hiss. Edward had her arms and he put his body between us. I let out another hiss at him. He gave me his warning look, his eyes pitch black. So I stepped down.

"Edward your eyes are looking bad again, maybe we should get you home." I said trying to relax.

"Your right they are bothering me quite a bit." Edward said letting Rose go.

We walked out to the nurse and we were sent home.

Carlisle wasn't to happy to hear of my hissing at school to a human while Edward had to hold her back. I blamed it on lack of blood in my body.

 

Let me tell you when ever you think your lucky to get away with something;something else blows up in your face.

 

We found a body badly beaten and messed up. We fealt so bad and Carlisle couldn't leave someone like that in the street. Edward was the one who knew it was Rose. So we had to help her; I fealt bad not to.

By  the time she woke up it was March. And by wake up I mean she knew what was going on and was trying to piece her life back. And killed the guys that beat up. We'd moved so no one knew about Rose too. By then Dachau was finished ine Germany. That twistyness in my stomach was now hard and I knew something bad was going on.

"Edward. Can I talk to you at sec?" I asked seeing the family gathered around Rose just as she turned nobs on the radio for something to listen to.

 

He knew what i was thinking the split second I thought it.

 

 

He ran over and pulled me out of the room and closed the door.

"Thats not funny Carmella." Edward said more like Carlisle.

"Like you don't know it, this Hitler guy can't be trusted." I said back.

"Bu leaving? To the Soviet Union?" Edward asked.

"Tell me right now what hes planing, if its a good thing I'll stay if not I'm leaving." I said knowing the answer before he said it.

He sighed and paused a long moment, "He wants to kill all the Jews."

"I'll be seeing ya Edward Cullen." I nodded.

 

Before he could say a word I ran up the stairs and started to pack for the Soviet Union.



© 2009 Carmella


Author's Note

Carmella
ignore grammer and spelling please give good reviews

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
Added on February 13, 2009


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella