Whats his deal?

Whats his deal?

A Chapter by Carmella

It's been days but I think my brain's ok now. Emmett's joking, Emma rolles her eyes and Jasper, um well nevermind. Edward holds real gaze wih this Bella girl. So what the hell, I has a plan!

 

~~~~~After school~~~~~~

 

Bella was walking to that beat crap she drives. So I stopped her before she did.

 

"Yo new chick, whats up?" I said leaning on the cab.

"Nothing, um you are?"

"Cullen, Carmella Cullen." I said doing my best James Bond I could.

"My name is-"

"Bella Swan. You sit next to my brother in Science right?"

"Um yeah, does he-?"

"Have an issue? Hell no one knows. But we don't mean it. Not alota people around here like clan Cullen. So we don't mean out stares." I said.

"O-Oh." she said blushing.

I heard Edward from across the parking lot.

 

What the hell do you think your doing?! He growled.

 

Just talking to the new girl brother dear. I smiled at him.

 

Can't you just mind your own crap?!

 

Not really brother mine.

 

DAMN WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST STAY LIKE YOU WERE?! WHEN YOU DIDN'T HAD TO F**K WITH THINGS?!?!

 

"Yo I gotta go, see ya Bella." I said turning away from Edward and Bella.

 

Carmella, I didn't mean that. Car come back I didn't mean it.

 

I didn't care I just kept walking. I knew a good place to be for a little while. Down in La Push.

 

I sat there a while, my backpack laying on the rock I  sat on the last time I was here. I tried to remeber that kid who'd been here. More than his name, or his face. But I drew blanks. I tried to draw his picture but not much other than his face I could draw. I threw most of the drawings on the beach.

 

"You lookin' for Jacob Black, Cullen?" a voice behind me said.

 

I turned to no surprise it was a Quileute punk. He smelled like and Alpha mutt.

"Your on our land." he said.

"I'm shaking." I said bored.

"The treaty says-"

"Blah blah no huntng here, blah blah words." I said standing up.

"So your hunting or tracking Jacob?" he sounded mad.

"Neither wanna-be." I said putting my bag on.

"Who are you callin'-!"

 

We was annoying me so I let myself in his mind. Sam was his name. He had two waiting if I tried to get away. So I turned to them; I still looked like I was staring at him with my eyes open.

"Stand down she mean's us no harm." I made him say.

 

I moved my body far enough away and let go of the losers body and made a dash for it. I had to get home and get yelled at. And I did and then it was homework time.

 

What was with that kid? What was his deal? And that other wanna-bees?

 

I finished my homework by the time Edward came in.

 

"Can we talk?" Edward asked.

"What your deal?" I said packing up.

"I'm sorry for what I um, sai-"

"Shut it I know." I said zipping the bag.

"By the way." Edward said beforing leaving.

"Huh?"

"He likes you. That Quileute kid, Jacob. He likes you." Edward said then left.

 

Huh, so thats the punks deal...



© 2009 Carmella


Author's Note

Carmella
you know the drill

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on March 6, 2009


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella