This sucks.

This sucks.

A Chapter by Carmella

This sucks. Trying to lure a tracker away from his prey with a fake trail is hard. Just about as hard as getting a grizzly bear away from some one; very, very hard, you can do it but even it does work as soon as your chewed up it goes to the other person. We ran for along time getting Bella’s sent on nearly everything we could, it sucked. Jasper called us about two hours in.

 
“He’s off course now. He’s headed to Bella’s house now.” Jasper said over speakerphone.
 
I set off to the house. The others to where Bella was. It was really awful, I though I can say I wouldn’t have minded if Bella never showed up but I was starting to worry about her.
Around day three of watching the Swan house I got a call from Emma.
 
“Yon?” I said into the mouthpiece.
“Can you be here in half an hour?” she asked shaken.
“Yeah, why?” I asked starting to pack up.
“He’s here, he’s gonna kill Bella hurry.” Then the line went dead.
 
So I ran. I don’t think I’ve ever run so fast. But I was late; Edward was getting his a*s handed to him by this James dude. I got there as every one else did and we could all smell Bella’s blood and she looked pretty beat up. James saw us and took a deep bite in Bella’s wrist. I just had to slug ‘em. Emmett took one of James’ arms and Jasper took the other.
 
“Burn him?” I asked Carlisle.
“Yes use some of the torn up floor boards. Edward the venom is spreading.” Carlisle said at that point I had to look away and help start the fire.
 
 
I snapped James’ neck once the fire was started. We all heard Bella’s screams but we continued to burn James. He was a pile of ashes then we let the dinky dance studio burn down too. It was sheer luck Edward could stop sucking Bell’s blood out. All tough I don’t see what the big deal was; she didn’t smell that good to me. But her leg was broken and she was pretty bad almost everywhere else, poor Bella. Edward didn’t leave her side.
 
Once her mom checked on her, and then her dad too. We could come in; well I mean I could. Bella was receiving blood so Jasper couldn’t go in so Emma stayed behind and Emmett made a bet so he couldn’t go; just don’t ask what the bet was.
 
“Hey guys.” I said peeking in the door.
“Carmella? You know you shouldn’t be here.” Edward said getting up from his place next to Bella to stand in my way.
“Oh chill. I wouldn’t dare take a bite of your snack.” I laughed coming in.
 
I held flowers that Esme and Emma picked out for Bella. Well Esme picked them out but Emma wanted to seem nice so I HAD to mention they were from her too.
“Brought some flowers for our bird with a broken wing.” I said putting them in a vase next to Bella’s bed.
“Thank you. Who are they from?” Bella asked.
I choked, “Um Esme and Emma.”
 
Thanks Carmella, it means a lot
I didn’t buy them Esme did! Emma just told me to tell Bella she helped!
 

Edward started to laugh and so did I.



© 2009 Carmella


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
Added on May 1, 2009


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella