Questions

Questions

A Chapter by Carmella

"I'm just watching over Bella from afar. I don't want her to get hurt." Edward said dusting himself off.

I couldn't take that crap, so I punched him in the face.

"What the hell-?!"

"Look you S.O.B listen here, Bella is beyond hurt. You can't just pick up and leave or let her think so. She loves you more than you know. Stop feeling sorry for your damn self and think about her. I've seen this stuff after the war, before it too. If you want her to kill herself thats her blood on your hands!"

"You don't think I know that?! But she needs someone who won't hurt her! Every time I hold or held her hand, that warmth, her blood flowing." Edward paused trying to control himself, "You just don't understand."

"Edward, let me tell you something I've wanted to tell you for some time." I paused taking a uneeded deep breath, "You are a basterd. Either you love this girl or not. You can't have her both ways. And you want to know why I left? Because I can't stand you! I've dealt with you for so long, then you find a girl you love, let her go then you mope! I'm so sick of you!"

"But Carmella-"

"Save it! Edward I'm sick of you! How the others stand you and your mood swings I will never know! I'm sick and tired of you! You can't just grow up. I hate you Edward, the very pit of me wants to kill you like Rose."

 

Pain was set deep into Edward's face. A part of me wanted to cry, I loved Ed. He was the best but most of me meant that I hated him. Before he could say anything I ran. I ran so far I thought I'd hit China in a few seconds.

 

But I ended up in La Push.

 

Damnit all to bloody hell.

 

One of the over grown lap dogs ran right up to me. He morphed down and I had to cover my eyes. After he put some thing on he looked down at me.

 

"What do you think your doing here Cullen?" he growled.

I looked at this ape and so badly wanted to punch him in the face, "I'm not a Cullen."

"Oh, I see your a lieing Cullen." he said.

"Look Sam." I remebered this a hole now, "I am no longer a Cullen. They have nothing to do with me. You could say I've been disowned. Your treaty has nothing to do with me and has no effect."

"Why you-!"

"Look get lost. I don't want to fight today to be honest I'm not in the mood. So beat it before I snap your arms off."

His two lackys showed up then so I figured it was time to split. Today was not my day.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Its been so long. Waiting for something to happen was boring.

 

Again I sat on the Swan house. Again I heard Bella's hurt crys in her sleep. Tonight was the last straw.

I slipped into the window.

 

"Bella." I wishpered softly into her ear.

"C-Carmella?"

"Yes Bella, open your eyes."

 

Bella did just that.

 

"Carmella! Your here I can hardly-" Bella was bouncing up and down and her voice was raising.

"Shhh! I'm not supossed to be here." I said to her with my finger at my lips.

"Is Edward ok?! I've been so worried and-"

"SHHHHHHHH!"

"Sorry." she said softer.

"He's fine. But I'm not one of them anymore." Then I saw her eyes get big with fear, "I'm not gonna eat you. You don't smell that great to me ok?"

"But that means."

"Yeah, I can't give you anymore of an update. Last I saw him his eyes were still gold and he looked fine. I'm really sorry Bells."

"Its ok. But do you think you can find them? I mean your still their daughter and Emmet's-" she started getting louder.

"Shh. No Bella I can't. I am not a Cullen anymore, not needed or wanted ok? Try not to think about us. Find a boyfriend and be with him. Be happy Bella, thats what you need."

"But I still love Edward. And my heart-"

"Your heart just hurts because he was your first love, move on!" I yelled a bit.

"But I have so many questions."

"Move on!" and with that I was gone and not looking back.



© 2009 Carmella


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
Added on August 17, 2009


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella