Aro's lies

Aro's lies

A Chapter by Carmella

"Aro!" I screamed running into the room.

By the looks of things Ed just had his a*s handed to him.

"Carmella." Alice breathed only a foot from Aro.

"Carmella!" Bella screamed, tears streaming down her face she was being held, "Carmella stop them please, please! I know you work under Aro and -"

"Shut up!" I growled at her, "Shut up you stupid mortal girl!"

Carmella.

Edward's weak pleads entered my mind.

Shut up, I'm handling it.

"Master Aro is there something you wish for me to do?" I asked as he inched towards Alice.

"Hold your brother for me dear." Aro said then firmly took Alice's hand.

I winced as a good actor does and pulled Edward's ripped crumpled body from off the floor.

Carmella, Bella is..

Shut up. I'm only here for her you s**t. I still hate you with a burning passion.

Heh, I figured you would.

Aro was saying something about changing Bella and I offered to do it myself now but Edward gave he a hate glare. But Aro let them go, I had a pang of sadness as Bella and Alice left but said nothing.

"Carmella."  Caius said as Aro returned to his throne.

"Sir." I said with a bow.

"Marcus and I have been discusing the manner of your behavor lately." Caius said looking over to Marcus.

"You have?" Aro piped, "A member of my personal guard?"

"Yes Aro." Caius said curtly, "Leaving when ever she pleases, not being ordered to report her actions. She is not your daughter Aro!"

"I have never-!"

"Further more," Marcus went on, "She could be tangling in the affiars of the Cullens or worse."

"Carmella is not like my daughter! I do not-"

"You never held her when she was small Aro?" Caius said calmly.

"Never gave money to her shows?" Marcus responded.

"Left money to her family?"

"Punished the team send to change so harshly?"

My head was spining. Aro? In my room when I was little? Left money to my family? All the checks to shows signed 'A close friend'. It just snaped.

"You what?" I gasped.

"Nevermind it. Come with me." Aro said then swept me away into the hall.

We had quaters and they were high up stairs. Aro slamed me into the wall and kicked be down some stairs.

"Stupid foolish girl! Don't you dare run out like that again!" he shouted.

I was confussed but I got up and kicked him square in the jaw.

"Good very good. I want you to run and beg to be with the Cullens." he said in a hushed voice.

"Wha-?" he threw me down the stairs again then slamed my face into the stairs.

"Go to them." he said in my ear.

I flipped him off my back and ripped his clothes.

"I did. I stole into your room and held you as a baby." I threw him in the air and punched his gut, "I left your family money in tight spots and after your turning." I slashed at his face, "I punished the team Marcus sent for twenty years." I dropped him on the floor.

All this was too much for me.

"You are the closest thing to a daughter I've had in a very long time." he said in a crumpled form.

I kissed Aro's forehead, "Thank you Aro."

I left Italy and my eyes burned with tears that wouldn't flow.



© 2010 Carmella


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
Added on June 5, 2010
Last Updated on June 5, 2010


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella