Scriptio Continua

Scriptio Continua

A Poem by Carol Maric

© 2008 Carol Maric


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

i may be oversimplifying myself in seeing this poem as splaying the fallacies of the scientific attack in thier over simplification.

Scriptia Continua qua title
reminds me of Kierkegaard's
'Concluding Unscientific Postscript'

if i understand this poem more it may make me laugh like i did when i read that essay

Posted 17 Years Ago


14 of 14 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This still rocks fives years down. In fact It rocks more 5 years down.

Posted 11 Years Ago


being a wonderlander, i'm often time dyslexic and space synaesthesiae. this just made my synapses go into dissonance and neurons began to fire in rapturous befuddlement of newly invented meanings; undone!

Posted 16 Years Ago


I like this poem. Its eccentric in the way that it looks but imaginable in the way that it reads!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You have a style all your own and I love it. Very unique, very endearing (at least to me, I'm a sucker for spaces and punctuation)

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i had forgotten the exercises prescribed to me in the creative workshop i took in fifth grade at meredith college, the summer before my first year in middle school until i read this poem. breaking up the lines that way.

it's easy to just read something, you know, but to see how the writer felt about putting the words on the page and realizing that it wouldn't be the same just writing it up and down. i imagine you COULDN'T have allowed yourself to just write it up and down.

beautiful.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Absolutely creative

the structure of the poem is so inspiring yet the words keep you going to the finish

i applaud to you!

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

this is totally amazing!...I love it..

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

You've simply reach the abstract minded thoughts with dimension and expansion...Superb! My underground friends call it close encounter of the 4th kind.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Wow that was different in a positive way. I love different. I had to read it more than once and I want people to read my poems everyday all day long.

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

to me it seems there is a message amongst this raging and rabbling, you bring up some environmental issues (preservations, energies, plankton) mixed with a bit of emotion (love, romance, heart, emotion) and then you mention some medical terms and the whole concept of union and seperation - that's a lot for a short poem to conquer - brave soul you are

Posted 16 Years Ago


8 of 8 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2027 Views
41 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 2, 2008
Last Updated on April 24, 2008

Author

Carol Maric
Carol Maric

And then went down to the ship, Set keel to breakers, forth on the godly sea, and . . . Ezra Pound (TCOEP).



About
" My life goal? Literary Immortality--without compromise. " " I would rather be skydiving while writing a book. " philosopher & polymath Author of the unpublished masterpiece PROTEAN NotUnTit.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..