Now as One

Now as One

A Poem by forfila
"

A poem in collaboratin with the wonderful Claudia Garcia,,, she is in purple I am in red

"

The light shines on my face from the beautiful sunrise outside.

I walk by and see her basking in its glow.

I see him looking at me from afar, why doesn't he approach me already?

I wish to go to her, but she is unaware I am so shy

Should I approach him? Oh but he looks so mysterious, but he crosses my mind so often.

I wish she would talk to me, but I freeze in the power of her eyes.

How I want his strong arms around my waist and to feel his breathe on my skin.

I hope she knows I long to know her, and have her for all that she is

I can't stand it anymore, I begin to walk towards him.

My heart beat increases and my nerves are on edge, I see her nearing me, this is what I have wanted, I tell myself to relax.

My heart races as I grow near, he looks more handsome close up than from afar. I begin to think of what to say to him

She is close now and oh such beauty I adore! I gather up my courage and take a step toward her.

"Hello" I say, "My name is Bethany and you are?"

"Hi Bethany, what a beautiful name. My name is James."

Oh his voice is so soft, yet strong. "Will you walk with me James?" I offer my hand just so I can feel his touch.

"I will." I take her soft hand, so smooth in mine. We bind fingers and head off along the sand, in the morning sun.

We continue our walk and his touch fills my heart with joy. My heart is still bruised from the last time I gave it away, hopefully he will be the one to help mend it.

I can sense a hurt inside of her, I long to be of help. I hope she takes my approaching her heart the right way.

I suddenly stop to look at the gorgeous view in front of us. "So why didn't you come up to me before? I see you sometimes staring."

"I guess...no, I don't know why. You are so beautiful and I really become shy when I see you, but believe me, I wanted to...all these times I wanted to."

I blushed when he spoke his words, I looked into his beautiful eyes and placed my hands onto his chest and leaned in to feel his lips upon my own.

Our lips met and finally earths nature had kissed the stars and there we were in each others arms, now as one.

© 2008 forfila


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

So beautiful and romantic and sweet.
It made me smile and made me all warm and fuzzy inside =)

The imagery was great, I could almost feel the soft touch and sunshine.

Wonderful!!!

Posted 16 Years Ago


A delightful collaboration with vivid imagery... very nice.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Such a full romantic piece, beautiful..........finally getting together and it was meant to be!

Posted 16 Years Ago


Very nice work Claudia and Mattew, you did a great job of expressing your feelings and the picture of the whole scene was very vivid. Congratulations.
Tony

Posted 16 Years Ago


You two have done a excellent job with this piece. Beautiful and romantic.

Posted 16 Years Ago


So very romantic. I love it and I love collaborations. You two did a wonderful job writing this piece. Beautifully penned.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Awww I do love a happy ending.. although wait this is just the beginning, what happens next?

Nice poem you 2. I love the internal dialogues going on, the shyness, the doubt and then the coming together. All very nice.




Posted 16 Years Ago


It was like walking through a dream and the build up to the final culmination was like building up to a crescendo in a musical piece. it was like trance but when the two were one I realized that I was far apart just staring at an unrealized dream none the less thanks for taking me through it.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very smooth and the flow is quite awesome...
I always these kinds of romantic and heartfelt pieces...
Lovely use of colors too..
A Superb write overall :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

nicely done...your collaboration works well....the flow of the piece is even and smooth.

i enjoyed it very much. good job to the both of you..

much love,

Amanda =)))

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 13, 2008

Author

forfila
forfila

Auckland, New Zealand



About
more..

Writing
Yet Yet

A Poem by forfila


The Meantime The Meantime

A Poem by forfila


Great Unkown Great Unkown

A Poem by forfila



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


I Run Away I Run Away

A Poem by Rain


A House Divided A House Divided

A Poem by Y.F.