The Abnormal Connection

The Abnormal Connection

A Story by CassJoK

I found myself tapping on my cellphone, waiting for Catie to text me back. I was home alone at the time, wondering why. My family just got up and left, without leaving me a note. They would never do either, ever. Catie texted me back, saying she's sorry, and goodbye. I texted her "wat?!". She never texted me back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I called my parents' cell's both about five times, before I dialed 911. No answer, which was very wrong. I thought I would write the president a letter, and tirade with him. I realized around 3:00 P.M., my neighbors were driving home. I ran out and started for their door.

 

As I knocked and pounded, no one bothered to take interest. The toddlers just kept running in circles, and the parents just kept laughing. Then I noticed my parent's car in the drive way. I ran down to greet them. They ignored me, crying and wearing black. What in the world was going on.

 

I tried hugging my mom, but she stayed wrapped in her dark blazer. My little brother wouldn't even make a face at me, as usual. My dad was talking on his cell phone, quietly sniffling.

 

I realized I wasn't appearent to them: I wasn't there. I was dead, and something had to be done in order for me to pass on. I was meant to be scary and haunt people out of the house. I, was a ghost.

 

 

By Cassidy Jo K.

© 2008 CassJoK


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on September 26, 2008

Author

CassJoK
CassJoK

Bartlesville, OK



About
I'm Cassidy K, and I love to read and write. I'll put more up later! =) more..

Writing
Please Read! Please Read!

A Poem by CassJoK


Love is... Love is...

A Poem by CassJoK