Why are you still with me?

Why are you still with me?

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Must appreciate the gift of love. Come rarely into a life.

"

Wife with child.

 

 

  Why are you still here with me?

 

 

Sometime you are so far away from me.

I see your sad eyes filled with fear and disappointment.


You lay your head into my chest. You asked. “Why are you still here with me? So many friends and lovers have left me. I can’t get anything right.”


I whispered we will be okay my love. If you fall behind. I will wait for you. I will hold you till all the fears and sadness goes away.


I have learn keeping love and passion alive is the hardest part of a life. You must give and give with all your heart. Then accept the gift of love with thankfulness and praise.


I bring you to me. I tell  my beautiful lady we need to escape.


Put on your sexy red dress and your favorite red shoes. Allow your hair to fall free.

Tonight we will go dancing. Tonight we will drink sweet wine and laugh again.

Allow the sadness and burden to stay at bay.


I will hold you like you were my last wish. Take you home and love you like you were my only desire and dream.


All I know is you make me want to be alive.


I want to be with you and wish to be with you till my last breath.


                         Coyote

© 2012 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Any mistakes. Please assist a old man. Never too old to learn.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
I really like your work, each of your work takes us to a journey of your life… to the struggles of life, happiness, friendship, love, war, and many more...
“ If you fall behind. I will wait for you. I will hold you till all the fears and sadness goes away.”
~it shows how your love is true and ever passionate.
Wonderful work Mr. Cayote!


Posted 11 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I like the message of undying support and love. Very touching.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you. A few love poems left in me.
If there were any mistakes I could not read them through my tears. Your work moves me in a way I cannot adequately explain. Your style is so unique, so fresh, so real ...:)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and the comment. A old poem. We need to cherish the people willing to stay wit.. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Me
this is so beautifully expressed and finely written

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you. A old poem. I appreciate the comment.
I really like this. I think it's beautiful, and very romantic. It just shows that the love, and desire to have her near you is there still, and that you'd do anything to just keep her by your side, and to know that you love her, and will help her through those dark times.

Great write, Coyote.

Abby :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Such a lovely write! I adore 'the line hold you like you were my last wish' . Very nice!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

If your wife reads this, I am sure she'll tear with emotion. Any girl would want her husband to write such 'awww-ing' things for her, although it is albeit cheesy -- I know I would. Good job, 'old man'! Hehe :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This reminds me of what was said to me by a special someone. When he asks why I am still around, I never really know what to say other than tell him that I love him. He asks why I love him and I can never find the words to describe it. I just know that I want to be with him until my last breath. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Such an amazing love story here. this inspires us all to want to give to those we love in our lives. Excellent work!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The emotion in your poems is beautiful! They take the reader on journey's of life and love, the good and bad and finally to the lessons learned! Great writing!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2989 Views
95 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on September 24, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..