Solitude and seclusion.

Solitude and seclusion.

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Easy to be blind then see the real world?

"
                                Solitude and seclusion.

(Man is weak by his own hand, for he has refashioned God's into his own.)
                        Kahlil Gibran


I'm swimming in s**t and blood.
World falling to anger and hate.
Men crying out for war.

Dumb a*s leaders in North Korean threaten to use Nuclear weapons.
50 nuclear war heads can destroy this world.
Do they think before they speak?
The leader's in North Korea will sign death warrant for 25 million people.
Powerful nations need a excuse to test weapons.
14 nuclear submarines with a 1000 mile range are waiting.
A fool will test death. Death will win.

Poor nations torn apart by powerful nations.
Leaving them confused and abused.
Gifts of help by the berserkers is like the Devil dancing on your grave after
making you pay with losing all you held valuable.

The world had lost control.
Nuclear reactor in Japan dumped in the sea.
Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico and the Dead sea.
Pollution.
One animal or plant extinct with each new day.
Sickness and starvation stealing life on every continent.
We are dancing on a edge where no-one will win.

War are won and lost.
The winner may celebrate.
The loser had no reason to celebrate.
Losers in war. The people of the country pay for the sin of foolish leaders.

Once great Middle East countries are tearing themselves apart.
Great cities are in rubble.
People homeless and desperate.
Who is winning?  No-one!

We need a moment to halt the hate and misery. A moment to taste the pain and suffering.

I watch my world swim in s**t and blood.
I can do nothing.
I live far away from war.
But I'm wise. I know war maybe far away. When war is alive and strong.
It is close to all people on this planet.

People tell me.
War is part of our nation.
War is necessary to fix all problems.
Need to revenge. This is an eye for a eye world.
I tell them. When war is in your backyard.
Your kids dying for your lack of concern.
You will understand.
Blood want and need more blood.

I sit in solitude and seclusion.
I burn the sage.
I whisper to the wildflowers and old trees.
Please bring sanity to my world.

I ask the pro-war folks.
Do you want your child to die for a rich nations to keep control?
My answer is silence..

Last week.
Terrorist killed three innocent people in Boston.
7,000 miles from the war.
War will find us.
Hate and violence lead men to foolish places and actions.

I put my feet into the cold river.
I ask the spirit of life and death.
Please bring sanity to my world.

In the end.
We are one people and one planet.

                        Thank you for reading.
                             Coyote






© 2013 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Any mistakes. Please help a old man.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

"I sit in solitude and seclusion.
I burn the sage.
I whisper to the wildflowers and old trees.
Please bring sanity to my world."
I love your poetry for its honesty and convictions that you carry and the great message you want to share with your fellow man. An excellent message indeed...:)


Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Thank you Sami. I worry for this world. I pray it don't take a nuclear weapon in a highly populated .. read more
Sami Khalil

10 Years Ago

I totally agree. My pleasure...:)



Reviews

eople tell me.
War is part of our nation.
War is necessary to fix all problems.
Need to revenge. This is an eye for a eye world.
I tell them. When war is in your backyard.
Your kids dying for your lack of concern.
You will understand.
Blood want and need more blood.

i specifically like this line stanza i've always been intrigued by this term "war is necessary" war is neccescary because we choose to make it necessary it we give it the priority i think its within our nature to be selfish greedy and bigot like .

i think war is even done for arbitrary reasons since day one . anyhow the world is within a escalating depravity everyday reading the newspaper the world is filled with death and chaos . we can't stop this being us alone but just like an army of ants together our force to stop such things if we put our mind to it can be colossal.

people tend to think because these things happen everyday its is natural , it's a norm for people of rural countries to just die , to be secluded , to be ethnically cleansed from this earth . its not and i like your write coyote it adresses many world problems its good that you can articulate these feelings into words . exceptional piece in the whole my friend :)


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

when i read the news in the newspaper about north Korea going on a rampage to use nuclear weapon, i instantly asked my big sister what on earth the UN is doing? i can't believe that their minds have become so savage to even think about such a thing!! i don't know what they want, THEIR POWER or A SHATTERED WORLD IN PIECES!!!
rally your verses are highlighting the truth of the present political system ruling over the world and i just pray that they would get this much of sense someday near!!

" The people of the country pay for the sin of foolish leaders."
it's the painful truth about these wars that you have said.
i just wish that the people of this world will realise this soon what you have just said in your last lines.
thanks a tonne for sharing this with us!! you're truly an inspiration!!


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

I have concern for my children and all children. We don't have a lot of time to protect nature and t.. read more
People don't usually reach the pinnacle of power through compassion and kindness. But sadly it is instead the inherent sociopath that climbs that hill. Sure, the democracy can be painfully inefficient, sluggish to get things right... But it does inhibit the sociopath, with the use of term limits and checks and balances. And this is a necessary thing because man kind can be quite sick... A thoughtful truth seeking piece, Coyote.


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"I sit in solitude and seclusion.
I burn the sage.
I whisper to the wildflowers and old trees.
Please bring sanity to my world."
I love your poetry for its honesty and convictions that you carry and the great message you want to share with your fellow man. An excellent message indeed...:)


Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Thank you Sami. I worry for this world. I pray it don't take a nuclear weapon in a highly populated .. read more
Sami Khalil

10 Years Ago

I totally agree. My pleasure...:)
it is too bad that the leaders of the world don't listen to this message...they have heard it many times but do not care...there is no profit for large corporations in peace, our political leaders are all bought and paid for. until the people unite to get rid of the greedy politicians there will be no answers forthcoming. excellent write, Coyote!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this poem is really good :) I like it a lot :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

very wise words... good work!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wise words about war and man's impact from uncaring with prayers of beauty. A tragic state our world is in. Excellent write here.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Most chilling John, especially because it rings true. Enthralling piece of work, thank you for sharing this one.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"Poor nations torn apart by powerful nations" this is so true , wow wonderful work, I enjoyed the poem.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

542 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 4, 2013
Last Updated on May 5, 2013

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Peace Peace

A Poem by Coyote Poetry