Man up or Woman up.

Man up or Woman up.

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Tire of people who have too much time to cry and complain.

"
Man up or Woman up.

I'm tire of hearing about Tate.
This is a poetry site.
For words to be enjoyed.

Tire of the crying, moaning and useless words.
This isn't a message center.
Need a hot date.
Find a dating service.

Living, dying and trying to spread separation.
Just move on.
Man up or Woman up.
No room for tender hearts.
I asked for honest opinions.
I been told. Learn to write by the best writer's on the site.

I Man's up.
Tried to write better.
Thank you for the honest reviews.
Want no negative words or review.
Leave comment and rating deleted.

If Hemingway was alive.
He would tell you.
Man up and learn to accept criticism with a open mind.

No-one like a crybaby.

Tate is a good man. He isn't perfect.
I'm far from a perfect writer.
I write on most of my poetry.

Never too old to learn.
Please assist a old writer with mistakes.
I accept the help with thankfulness.

                       Coyote

© 2013 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Time to become a writing site again. Not a popularity contest or a bitch session..

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I found this poem ironic...
It is a poem that becomes a personal rant. The very thing your poem is attacking.
The grammar give me the flavor of cultural dialect instead of "proper" English and I will assume that was your intent.
I had to smile at this circle of human behavior...
We are so much alike and we have so much trouble admitting it.
I understand you premise and I understand your frustrations, but I love this site. The good, bad and the ugly. This is human interaction with a lot of the filters removed. It is bound to get messy from time to time.
Keep writing your heart and this will be a writing site...

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Ok! ;) I can't explain my thoughts about this.. Because, it's really amazing! and very inspiring for each of as that wants to learn.
- Kuhr Gred

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I think that you have expressed yourself very well throughout this poem.

If you're to write with great insight,
then you must write, and write, and write,
and fret the threat of sharks who bite.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I gotta say, every where you turn now here on the wc you're running into this battle. I just want to read good poetry and stories now, not divisive bloggish accusations. I don't think it matters who's right or wrong because those actions kinda take away from what makes this site special. A good post, Coyote. Especially liked that 2nd stanza.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

yes...!! dear sir i too have been caught in this trap..!!
i absolutely agree with your words..!! as per described, it is a platform for writers to show their talents, but really sorrrry to say....that their are unfortunately some people,
who actually don't deserve to be here,..!!! as they sometimes do such deeds which a writer, at least us not supposed to do.....!!!!
comming back to your poem, dear sir, it is very true, and a piece deserved yo be reviewed...!!!!
very very very well done..!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

The site concentrates so much on the writing and leaves no space to the reviewer. I myself am not a good reviewer, I only try to understand poetry. Just like how there are Poets and Story Writers here, there should be Reviewers. Reviewing is a whole new art and I feel like WC doesn't care about that.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I agree 100% with what you've written. Tired of the pettiness on here. I say block and move on. Thanks for this fine piece of poetry, Coyote.

Posted 10 Years Ago


3 of 4 people found this review constructive.

Coyote, the problems I have run across this site have been many. Tate may just be the flavor of the week but it's only by his own absurd actions. The folks complaining about him are using his behavior as an example. This IS a site for writers. There are many of us who are tired of the games, the nagging, the personal attacks and tired of the popularity contests. We're also tired of being guilty by association and blocked, completely out of the blue or for leaving a thoughtful, constructive critique. This site is about to lose a lot of great writers. Not directly because of Tate but he's most certainly a valid example. You simply cannot fault those who want a little clarity and need to purge the bullshit.

We are writers, after all. We express ourselves, thusly. If we feel we've been wronged, we write it, merely to vent. Lastly, I suggest to anyone a very simple way of dealing with those who are frustrated. If you don't like what they have to say, if you think it's merely shallow bitching, don't read it.

Now, I have given you a rating of 100 even though there are structural and grammar issues (which I will delve further into, once I get my laptop back from my eldest -- I'm on my phone). I think that if a piece has merit and thought behind it, it certainly deserves a high rating, even if I don't entirely agree with its contents.

Posted 10 Years Ago


3 of 4 people found this review constructive.

Bravo!! Agreed...there's far too much finger pointing and complaining about who's on top and why. Who cares really other then those who derive some artificial importance out of being #1. You can hate or do something about it in the form of writing the best you can. This is not high school where everything's about popularity. Just write what moves you and be proud of your own ability...learn from constructive advice and enjoy your time here!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote, I've been on this site since 2007. I've seen so many stellar writers come and go. I've seen flame wars. I've seen hackers. I've seen 40 of my mongrel children (poems and essays) tossed to the cybervoid in the great crash of 2007 because I was too lazy to save them somewhere else. And over the past few years I've met some amazing friends. I also wrote my first novel with lots of support from people here. So - I agree - we need to write and review. That's why we're here. Things will flare from time to time but once it settles out - there are those of us at the Cafe who will still be here, writing and reviewing. Peace.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1537 Views
34 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 13, 2013
Last Updated on May 16, 2013

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..