Divine Nature

Divine Nature

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

We need long walks into the deep forest. Nature can show us we are just part of a living system that need cooperation of all of us for the human race to survive.

"
                            Divine Nature

In the deceit and deception of human greed.
We forgot. We are part of this planet.
The water, land and air is for us to share with the free animals of this world.
The kindness of God allowed great trees that are reaching for the  heavens to
create clean air for us to breathe.
Great oceans and lakes for us to supply needed water to give us life and energy.
Great factories pour and dump poison into the air and water. Slowly killing all life without concern.

Delicate man is blood, water and bone. A fragile creature killing his habitat without concern for the
future generation. The carnage of war destroyed nature, human life and great cities. It is sad.
This generation ascend to new level of murder. Who can kill a child because he is not of his religion?
Who can destroy a whole city to murder one man? I pray there is justice somewhere for hateful  leader
who desire war before peace.

Divine Nature isn't eluded from the hate and greed of man. Each day. Another animal will become instinct.
The great tropical forest is being torn down. Places where the herbal plants for medicine grow freely and wild
are disappearing forever. We will say farewell to the deep forest where the animals ran freely once. We will say farewell to clean water  we  swam  and refreshed our bodies with. No pity for Divine Nature. Few cry out for the great forest, sea and the animals of this earth.

Today I will burn the sage by the  river. I will pray for safety of the ancient trees. I will pray we quit drilling in the oceans. I will pray we allow the beast of this world to have places to run free.

 The oil spills had changed the sea. Nuclear waste from Japan had reached the United State coastlines. Who is protecting the poor animals of the sea? No-one.

I know we will become old and decay. The earth will out-last us. We will become part of the dirt once more.
I believe we have betrayed Divine Nature. The paradox of a foolish people. See the ending and don't do the
proper things to ensure.

Divine Nature is loved and protected. We need her more than she need us.
I wave the burning sage by the river. I told my daughter. Plant many trees to remember me when I'm dead.
I want no grave.  Toss my ashes into Lake Superior. I have abuse kind Nature for too long.

I sit by the river and watch my grandchildren run freely in the forest. I pray for wisdom for our leaders.
I pray for peace. I'm tire of war. I'm tire of hate and violence. I want my child to know one day of peace.
I pray every child in our world have shelter, food and safety.  Sometime all we have is hope and prayers.

My biggest fear is. It will take a nuclear weapon killing millions of people for us to know. War doesn't lead to
peace. Divine Nature and the poor people in the way of war. They pay the price for the  hate and greed.

  Coyote/John Castellenas



© 2014 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Nature is our friend. We need to be kind to her.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

John, this is a subject close to my heart. Everything is upside down in this world. Society has gone mad and the greed wide spread. Care of our earth and others seems secondary if at all for some. Our oceans are being tainted and respect for this planet and for one another almost feels antiquated at times. What scares me is I don't think anyone knows how to fix it or dares to try for fear of political suicide. This planet needs more peacemakers and healers. We have to believe we can find peace within. Love your title and this piece..you have given us a lot to think about.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Thank you Ladysue. I worry for our world. Too much hate and violence.
Ladysue

10 Years Ago

I know John..me too. way too much..it feels like it is spinning out of control..



Reviews

John, this is a subject close to my heart. Everything is upside down in this world. Society has gone mad and the greed wide spread. Care of our earth and others seems secondary if at all for some. Our oceans are being tainted and respect for this planet and for one another almost feels antiquated at times. What scares me is I don't think anyone knows how to fix it or dares to try for fear of political suicide. This planet needs more peacemakers and healers. We have to believe we can find peace within. Love your title and this piece..you have given us a lot to think about.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Thank you Ladysue. I worry for our world. Too much hate and violence.
Ladysue

10 Years Ago

I know John..me too. way too much..it feels like it is spinning out of control..
I commend you for writing this piece,CP. We really have to take care and to love our mother nature. Nature is life. Without it we will also die. But man is so greedy...and nature is the poor victim of that greed.
This is something relevant. Well-done!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Thank you Dhaye. I believe if we don't change soon. This world will be in trouble. Thank you for rea.. read more
Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

10 Years Ago

You're welcome.
' Divine Nature is loved and protected. We need her more than she need us. ~ I wave the burning sage by the river. I told my daughter. Plant many trees to remember me when I'm dead. ~ I want no grave. Toss my ashes into Lake Superior. I have abuse kind Nature for too long.'

You always write with that giant heart of yours behind every word! Amazing this, the mix of thoughts just melt into each other and make your emotions and words an urgent call world.wide. How i agree with you, John.. you say what should be done to Nature as if it's become a mere amenity. Our values and ethics have altered to the point of idiocy Maybe Mankind doesnt deserve the planet it lives upon. Thank you for yet another fantastic post.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Thank you Emma Joy. I believe our leaders are wearing blinders. Can't see their world falling apart... read more
emmajoy

10 Years Ago

It's always a pleasure to read your posts. Had to correct some of the above.. think I must have revi.. read more
I agree with your words here. I think so many put greed ahead of everything.
We need wild places. Our souls will die without them and more and
more killing will happen if we can't find inner peace.

My fear is human beings will never accept their own kind, find inner peace and stop
the greed and massive killings..

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

I hope we don't reach a dead-end. I hope we have time to turn this world around. Simple words as "Wh.. read more
Black Cat Fever

10 Years Ago

You're welcome and I do agree with you.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

552 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 8, 2014
Last Updated on February 8, 2014

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..