The ankle bracelet

The ankle bracelet

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Simple items can take us to good times and days.

"
                           The ankle bracelet

The defining of beauty is easy to describe. I have stood on mountain tops and worshiped the hawk and the eagle.
I have been in the arms of the great sea. There is beauty everywhere.

Many kind of beautiful things to behold. A beautiful woman danced in my view. She stole my eyes and my thoughts. She was wearing a Summer dress and she danced barefooted  in the shallow sea water. She was smiling and singing to the sea. She came to me and she fell at my feet and she asked me. Am I pretty? Am I sweet? Won't you join me and dance near the sea? I want us to dance for the sun and the sea my Johnnie.

I told my beautiful Beatrice. I love to watch you dance wild and free. Your auburn hair blowing gently in the Summer breeze is splendor to my eyes. Your body is alluring and tempting. You leave me breathless and wanting to observe you. She put her tan legs over my legs. I caressed her legs and feet. I roll my fingers over her ankle bracelet. I bought it for her a few days back. It was just shiny stones and rope.  Became more beautiful wrapped around her soft and tan ankles.

I raised her right foot to my lips. Kissed her foot and told her. You are my sweet dream. My elegant lady who love the sea, like me.  I got up and brought her close. I whispered to her. We will dance. I want to make the Gods jealous of your beauty and grace.

Beauty is everywhere. We must open our eyes and digest the world of wonderful things and possibilities. My Beatrice went home and I returned to the sea often. Her memory left me with a bittersweet memories to hold on to.

     Coyote/John Castellenas



© 2014 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
A new poem.I hope you enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

We all have our ideas of what is beautiful, but there is no doubt that the love of a woman is the most beautiful thing in the world.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

You are right my friend. Happiness is easy. Need good company and free time. Thank you for reading a.. read more
A great story of love and affection combined with the beauty that is Nature, especially the sea. Wonderful read.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you Mark. The sea and good looking ladies. No better place to be.
Truly insightful! Beauty is everywhere, in everything, and in everyone. 100/100

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

You are right. Thank you for reading and the comment. We must look for the good in each new day.
that was breathtaking..........i just felt dragged inside the scene...........very beautifull. we never realise the beauty our eyes can show.....instead go finding for it...very beautiful.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and the comment. Old memories become better with time.
I liked the imagery of beatrice dancing in the sea.. such an enticing image you create.. The message of the poem is so sweet.Sometimes small things remind us of some beautiful memories whoch we will always cherish.. sweet li'l love story..

~Sophy

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you Sophy. Good memories become better with time and separation.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

363 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 11, 2014
Last Updated on August 11, 2014

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Imagine Imagine

A Poem by Lola_Bee


Soul Soul

A Poem by lee von cleef