Dear Amie

Dear Amie

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words and thoughts

"


                                      Dear Amie
(Denying love rewards leave you with great reward) Sweet words once whispered by a ancient Poet.


Dear Amie.
Sweet and kind Poet. All of us hold madness, anger and regret.
The lover who never gave up, the dreamer who never forgot his dreams and goals and the tender hearts that can find softness and tenderness in the mist of confusion and regret. They will know real peace. They will know utopia of happy heart and good life.

I love your words. They capture me and the alluring photos make me a captive reader. Words, sweet words can make us love, hate, laugh and cry. Make us re-learn that we must know forgiveness and to remember the beautiful faces, the gentle smiles received and the long slow dances.

"Poetry is the honey of all flowers, the quintessence of all sciences, the marrow of wit and the very phrase of angels.)   Thomas Nashe

Writers must know defeat and victories. They must test life and have many midnight dances. Nothing as holy as the sweet kiss by the full moon on a warm summer night. Holding embrace till noon on a Sunday morning. No sweeter place like, when we enter into the doors of real love. Surrendering without fear of the possible fall.

Dear Amie. We must lead with kindness and love. If we fear the ending before we begin. Why do we live? Lovers love. Dreamers dream. Writers write.  If we don't try. We won't know tear of joy and sadness.

Thank you beautiful Poet for words. 
                              Coyote/John  Castellenas



© 2014 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
A new poem. I hope you like.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a very unique portrayal of love. Very refreshing. Thank you for sharing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you. Love had change shapes and forms. Never know when love is near.
Stunning words of love, that left me breathless!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you. I appreciate the kind words.
KATHY SUE SILLS

9 Years Ago

My pleasure!
BEAUTIFUL write! So tender and heart felt!
100/100

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you. You are very kind.
KAREN

9 Years Ago

I really enjoyed it!
Such a love letter you can write, Coyote. Just beautiful, just beautiful.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you Pryde. I like the days of letters. Letters were personal words missed.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

280 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 29, 2014
Last Updated on August 29, 2014

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..