Je t'aime

Je t'aime

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words

"


                           Je t'aime- I love you

You told me in Paris once. "Je t'aime my Johnnie." Your words like sweet wine overtook my mind and heart. Today  I remembered you. Dark brown eyes and beautiful spirit, filled with life and laughter.

You became my Paris dreams. You painted me a safe and beautiful place for me . We stayed bare to the world in the hotel room.  Drinking the French wines and listening to Lara Fabian song. You told me. "I shall be your Juliet and you will be my Romeo. I want to become your Hemingway dream. Please Johnnie, swim into my warm and wanting flesh and forget the the battle of life. We must play saint and sinners. Let's play lovers that need, never will end."

I told her. "My sweet and beautiful Brigitte. I will remember you. I have loved our interludes of kiss and touch. I yearn to taste your skin and kiss you lips. You took me to blessed places and tattoos your face upon content heart."

Dear Brigitte rose-up and danced to the cassette player . She allowed Lara Fabian voice to take her divine place in the words.  I watched her sway of hips and moving breasts. Her perfect movement showed me. Perfect world are just seconds, minutes and glorified hours where love is free and true.

Brigitte brought me to her. She embraced me deeply and she whispered. "Love is sacred and very sweet. Tonight we have, me and you. We shall become one in enshrined place where love will flourish and we shall know the inferno of uncontrolled passion. Je T'aime my Johnnie. I will keep you safe and sound."

Tonight I drink the whiskey and  I remembered a place and a beautiful face. Her words wise and sweet still haunting me. "Life is just seconds, minutes and glorified hours.  We must make them last as long as we can. One day. These seconds, minutes and hours will be needed. To know we had attempted love my dear lover."

Old Poet write words upon old journal.

Where are you dear lover?
Where are you kind lady?
We danced once to the beat of the wild hearts
and the freedom for the love to be expanded and to heal.
Now old photos and song is all the old Poet had.
You wanted to be a Hemingway love.
You did. You haunted me like his love, Agnes did.
I shall remember you. My Paris love



Agnes von Kurowsky Stanfield (January 5, 1892 " September 25, 1984) was an American nurse who inspired the character "Catherine Barkley" in Ernest Hemingway's A Farewell to Arms.



                   John Castellenas/Coyote

© 2015 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words. I hope you like.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

"You wanted to be a Hemingway love.
You did. You haunted me like his love, Agnes did."

Oh this poem is filled with emotions. I feel the joy of life clearly! =)

~~My husband always say to me Je t'aime- I love you ~~ I like that how it sounds.

Excellent work my friend.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Sarah for reading and the comment. The sweet words of love are needed.



Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
But these are not just words. They are beautiful tokens of love life and living. Memories that make us who we are. Beautiful, John :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Lynn. I appreciate the comment.
Beautiful memories of youth, life, travel and those special ones you smile at in recollection. Those past loves and happy times accumulate in our minds, filed under happy days.
A lovely memory to cherish in word and in mind.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

I agree. Even sad memories become less painful with time and separation.
alifeacoustic

8 Years Ago

They do. Time is great for filing memories and keeping what is truly important.
There is something that is always so soul satisfying in your stories. Perhaps because the reader is left to feel that you touched love, if for only a moment, and then tucked it away for another day--ornamental memories that continue to shine every time they are brought to light.
Live should always be given so freely.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

I agree. Thank you Jaycee for reading and the kind words.
This is so captivating and so beautiful. I thoroughly enjoyed this. You painted us a great picture. I do not know Brigitte, and I never will, but through your words, I see her, a beautiful seen face in my mind. A love worth remembering, and a love well remembered. "Perfect world are just seconds, minutes and glorified hours where love is free and true." Such wise words. I love how you portrayed Paris in this gem of a tale. Makes me think it is a city made of the stuff of magic and fairy tales.

Thank you for sharing this story. Please keep writing and blessing our days with your words. X

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Rhea for reading and the comment. All ancient cities like Paris. Are places we need to vis.. read more
Aehr

8 Years Ago

Places we need to visit.. I agree. It is a need. It is a thirst.
I really enjoyed this. I have a question though.. when you write something like "Her beautiful blue eyes and soft skin" Do you put a comma after eyes? Cause you didn't on your thing and I wasn't sure :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

I don't need it. I used an "and". Thank you for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
McBear

8 Years Ago

Thanks for the help :) Oh, and, yeah, no problem, my pleasure!
Beautiful pictures of lovers in Paris. Very soft lovely work. Thanks

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Hemingway and Agnes. A beautiful photo. Thank you Willard for reading and the comment.
Paris dreaming ;) oh those ol' memories ..seem more perfect every time they are recalled ... personally ..i have never had the imagination to place them in Paris ..tho i would love to go there :)
E.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

I hope you do one day. Was very costly when I went 30 years ago. But like all things. The cost mean .. read more
Einstein Noodle

8 Years Ago

now i'm jealous Coyote ;)
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Always time to travel. Coming year. I'm out of debt. Even old men can travel.
I always enjoy your "just words" :) Thanks for sharing

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you my friend. I do appreciate the kind words.

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

689 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 21, 2015
Last Updated on December 21, 2015

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..