Fever

Fever

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words

"
                       

             Fever

I told her." Love don't die sweetie. Love is like the German wines, become more sweeter and tastier with time." Tonight you are wearing your red dress and dangerous smile. I felt the burning to steal you away and make you my love tonight.

Taunting words requested dancing and some wine tonight.  Your beautiful eyes making promises of perfect night and wild evening. I fall into wild brown eyes and the fever overtake me I want to feel the warmth of your lips upon my lips and the closeness of your body as we danced deep into the torment of the long night.

I felt the inferno stirring up the fever of love.  Making Your body become part of my body as the music steal us to perfect place and the utopia where lovers must reach.

You whispered. "I love you, I love you, I love you. Love goes on and on till the interlude is broken by lover swords." I brought my lover closer and I whispered.  "This is called love, my lover. Lover dance and sing till the end. The Gods will win. Death will separate us one day but tonight you are my love, my only love. My only sweet wish I know."

                                John Castellenas/Coyote




© 2016 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

..."as we danced deep into the torment of the long night." Dearest Coyote, it has been a long while since last we communicated. my fault. i had to go attend to some things for awhile, but i was extremely pleased, upon coming back, to see that you are still active on this site. from what i recall, there was always a positive message to your work, and an unyielding encouragement to your reviews. without any offense to that good work you were posting in my past experience on here, you appear to me as if you have beautifully evolved as a writer in the close to a year i have been away. this piece does, in my opinion, a phenomenal job of expressing the fragility within that simultaneous hope and mortality that love can illicit. fantastic work, good man. please don't ever stop contributing your wisdom and talent to this site.


Posted 8 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you my friend. I appreciate the kind and positive words. I'm glad to see your name appear upon.. read more



Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rye
Beautiful words, very well written

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Patient Angel for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
Beautiful words! Well penned!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and the kind words. I do appreciate.
Cyprian Van Dyke

8 Years Ago

You're welcome!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
V
Your words always retain a romantic and loveable tone, always telling nice stories.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

I needed a Valentine poem for another site. This was it. Thank you Vanessa for reading and the comme.. read more
V

8 Years Ago

Welcome again ;)
Gentle, sexy, and uniquely your own style. "just words" you are a humble man indeed.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Jack London book "When Gods laugh." One story is a discussion between a painter and a writer. They b.. read more
Love is a great gift of heart. John, never lose heart. Keep that other happy. Keep smiling, and keep writing. Never lose heart of your love. Great Poem!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Arthur. I appreciate the kind words.

3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1155 Views
25 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 14, 2016
Last Updated on February 14, 2016

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..