He remembered love

He remembered love

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words

"



         He remembered love

“Hereditary Feelings”, 2016, Yuriy Ku Drop

Old man sat by the Lake St. Clair. He saw an auburn beauty walking the the biking path. Her eyes of sea-water blue and her soft smile lost in kind memory made him remember her.

She was a beauty. Her eyes filled with mischief and bluer than the free and wild Pacific. He remembered her. He remembered when she turned to him and she asked. "Dear Johnnie, dear poet. You must join the dance, you must create the song of love and hope. Waiting for perfect Goddess or muse will leave you alone and filled with regret."

He smiled at her and he cherish the view. She took his breathe away and she was tall, she had long tan legs and vibrant heart. He told her. I have become cold dear Anna. You don't want a man who hold regret over love. You can't heal the scars of yesterday. We just accept them as your own.

She looked to the sea and she held deep thoughts and then she turned to him and she whispered a poem.
"Dark nights, bright nights.
Drinking, weeping, living and dying.
We shall dwell in the utopia of wild night and long mornings.
We will drink of sweet kisses and hold deep embraces tightly.
In deep midnight. Love is born and love can die.
We must find the bright nights where love is eternal and never forgotten.
We must darkness too. Love is delight and love is ever-weeping for lovers waiting by the sea."

The poet smiled and he told her. I promised you sweet wine, Big Sur and Santa Cruz. I promised you San Francisco dancing, drinking and plenty of laughter. Dear Anna. Let's travel the highway one and see where we can land.

Dear Anna smiled and she came to the Poet. She laid her head into his lap. Embraced him tightly and she looked-up and she whispered. Your will shall be my pleasure.
                                 John Castellenas/Coyote





© 2016 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really sincere write here, nicely written. emotional read

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Thank you Kitseth. I appreciate the comment.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
KBW
I really liked the short and simple beauty of it. It was passionate and compelling. Keep it up!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Thank you KBW. I appreciate the comment.
KBW

7 Years Ago

Your welcome. It was my pleasure. It was a good read to start my morning 😀
and just such a good feeling from this...his spirit is reborn, she joins him in his journey of a heart finding its way to love again.

beautiful piece, Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Thank you Jacob. I appreciate the comment.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

375 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 6, 2016
Last Updated on August 6, 2016

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..