Are we crazy the people of this world?

Are we crazy the people of this world?

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

A re-write

"

Are we crazy the people of this world?

(Old words with the same meaning. Korea, Syria and 132 places USA soldiers are serving. Old earth will out-survive man. When war and pollution erase the memory of man. Green earth will return. Old Native American wisdom from the Ohio tribes. White man is crazy. He won't be happy till every tree is cut down and all things beautiful are gone'. War, my friend. Men biggest sin. We can organize a World Cup for soccer with 140 plus countries. But we can't get our leader to gather and find the path to peace?)  Also. My photos. I own and control them.

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

I worry for the children. What will be left?

"
Are we crazy the people of this world?
 

I pray a prayer to the spirit of life and death.
Please sent wisdom to the leaders of this world.

We bludgeon our planet.

Who will pay the price for our greed?

Our water was choked to death by oil spills.
The sea life will die without a cry or outrage by no-one.




    (Oil fires in Iraq)
 



 
War is killing people daily.
Killing for religion and oil.
A eye for a eye.
No-one will win.
We will just all be dead.
                  (Death valley, Iraq)




 
Soldiers are dying for oil and rich men.
I pray these b******s making money off war.
Pay their debt in hell forever.

 
The world can be beautiful.
We must stop the hatred.
Men of peace must come to the front.
The leaders need to talk of peace.

 

(My friend Don with his children and my daughter. He was  killed in Iraq in August 2004.)




If we keep going in the direction of hate and War.
What will we leave for the children of this world?


We must get angry and demand the wars to stop everywhere.
We must protect the water and earth.


If we stand bye and do nothing.
We are as guilty as the leaders who want more blood.



                       Coyote
                     May 17, 2010

© 2017 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
A re-write. My photos.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I am not a supporter--but an opponent--of Globalism and the so called Green agenda against Climate change that Globalists advocate ... At the same time, I do attest that we are no value, honor, and respect the land beneath our feet, for the Earth belongs to itself, and we are guests (more like ticks and fleas upon its back) nurtured by the Earth, though I am not into Earth worship or homage to Mother Earth or Nature ... Facts are facts, yet, distorted by the Globalist Agenda ... Setting that aside we must find a way to put a stop to war without fighting another war in the name of ending war, which is defeatist and ironic means of achieving peace ... When we, the Sheeple-People of this world learn to say, "NO!," we will not slaughter one another for your greedy gain, then we will have achieved true freedom, but it will come at the price of loss of life in the process, for our resolve shall be put to test upon pain of death by those who believe that if they murder enough of us, the fearful and cowards will rally to the ranks of bloodied fields of war in their Name once more ... Good write ... Even better message ...

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Marvin. Nature is strong. I saw the wild fires in California. Two years later. Nature come.. read more



Reviews

I am not a supporter--but an opponent--of Globalism and the so called Green agenda against Climate change that Globalists advocate ... At the same time, I do attest that we are no value, honor, and respect the land beneath our feet, for the Earth belongs to itself, and we are guests (more like ticks and fleas upon its back) nurtured by the Earth, though I am not into Earth worship or homage to Mother Earth or Nature ... Facts are facts, yet, distorted by the Globalist Agenda ... Setting that aside we must find a way to put a stop to war without fighting another war in the name of ending war, which is defeatist and ironic means of achieving peace ... When we, the Sheeple-People of this world learn to say, "NO!," we will not slaughter one another for your greedy gain, then we will have achieved true freedom, but it will come at the price of loss of life in the process, for our resolve shall be put to test upon pain of death by those who believe that if they murder enough of us, the fearful and cowards will rally to the ranks of bloodied fields of war in their Name once more ... Good write ... Even better message ...

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Marvin. Nature is strong. I saw the wild fires in California. Two years later. Nature come.. read more
you are very right, I really enjoyed the truth of this poem. I like the twist you take on this

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and the comment. I pray one day. Kids can live in a safe world.
rowan.taylorrr

6 Years Ago

I hope they can live in a safe world eventually.
its a question which has been asked by so many people around the world but they haven't got the answer yet... feeling pity for the innocent victims...it made me so emotional...the most powerful write...very well done coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

I wish I had the answer. I pray we learn soon. War isn't the road to peace. Thank you for reading an.. read more
"We can organize a World Cup for soccer with 140 plus countries. But we can't get our leader to gather and find the path to peace?"
Never have i ever seen a statement so true. When i read this it wasnt just an American view. But the same corruption and instability happening in my own country.
The unnecessary hatred between Pakistan and India
So much war and hatred isnt getting us anywhere.
The pictures you attached to this made your write even more amazing. It was nice to read something written with true emotions and passion
Great work !

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

It is sad. We can organize a World Cup and the Olympics. We allow 20% of world to be hungry and spen.. read more
You are right John, white man of religion is the problem I still believe American Indians would live with nature today as they did with their ancestors and I believe Pagans are more aligned with nature than any other enforced religions who just persecute. Nice work but a sadly reminder.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Andrew for reading and the comment. I agree. The tribes in Michigan still respect the land.. read more
compassionate ... powerful write
sad...but true
from generation to generation
when will we learn... when will we finally see...

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

I hope ASAP. Thank you Allen for reading and the comment.
I'm against war in all it's kind of forms, hope we all live peacefully and in a world full of love.
You wrote this story so well and I like how you slided all these photos inbetween your words, nice one.

Posted 6 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

I hate war and post daily for the hope of peace. Thank you Rassoul for reading and the comment,
"Soldiers are dying for oil and rich men."My God, this poem and heart-breaking pictures are a poweful indictment and a cry to action. My friend, you call us to conscience and implore us to act before it is too late. I stand with you!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Annette. I pray daily for peace. I hope it come ASAP.
War is such a sad dilemma, we are not good stewards of this world,Greed has taken man down the wrong path.Wherever there is oil or something to gain.You can bet there will be war to get it.Let the leaders fight,put them out there and see how long war will last,cause they don't care about the little man's sacrifice ;- Nice write by the way.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

I agree. Like the old Saturday live when the USA versus Russian. Thank you my friend for reading and.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

367 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 20, 2017
Last Updated on May 20, 2017

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing