Celestial beauty

Celestial beauty

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words.

"
  Celestial beauty

"He sees his love, and nothing else he sees."---Thomas Campion

You are my folly and my blessings.
You are my perfect night and my sweetest days.

You love to take one hour baths and listening to the songs of the Everly brothers.



I sit by he bathtub watching your nuptial grace. Watching dancing bubbles dance on ivory soft skin and perfect womanly curves.

You asked me often. Am I your bliss or your needed kiss? Do you adore me my dear Johnnie? I told you. You are the music in my heart and the vision of you is the only utopia of perfection I have ever seen or known. The luscious smell of flowers on your soft and tender skin inflame my heart and mind.

You are my kind muse, my boundless sea and my journey to unknown and places of mystery. You are my reasons to breathe and live. You know what love should be. I love watching you in the bathtub and I love to wash your hair slow and gently. I love to hear you sing with the Everly brothers in your eloquent voice.

You make love sweet and kind. You know love need to be simmered to greater need. You understand, temptation and wanderlust need long baths and loving hands.

You are my everything.



                             John Castellenas/Coyote



© 2017 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

oh wow! I really love this, this is wonderful, love the descriptiveness.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you. I do appreciate the comment.
Thanks for taking me away. Love reading poems/writings like this, about love, descriptive in reality and also metaphoric to get your imagination running... Thanks for sharing!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Danien for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

573 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 1, 2017
Last Updated on July 1, 2017

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Lament Lament

A Poem by MCS


Lost Things Lost Things

A Poem by LostBoy


Symphony Symphony

A Chapter by Dr. YumnaKay