Everything was you

Everything was you

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words.

"

Everything was you

 

Waking up alone. Booze, blood and nothing is all I got.

I have gone crazy and I have found peace in my loneliness. You were my everything. I was your mountain and you were my valley and ridges I needed to feel near.



I tell the young people. Love is costly. You pay with blood and die in the wounds of love.

Lovers love, lovers die
Lovers dance and sing, lovers cry and separate.



I saw paradise in your eyes once and I felled and pray for forgiveness in the view of your hazel green eyes. You brought heaven to my skin, my mouth and to my heart. You taught me loving was dying, dying was loving. When you open new doors and give all. You leave nothing left except for the shallow grave later.



You told me. Don’t fail me, don’t leave me and show me you need me. Tell me I’m everything to you. You will die to keep our love alive. Tell me, I’m your first and last breathe my sweetheart.



I loved to watch you dress and undress. I liked your eyes. You knew you controlled my mind and heart. I loved watching you drop the red dress and slowly taking off each red shoe off. Telling me to play Leonard Cohen song again “A million kisses deep again.” Dancing to the music making me swim in the beauty of your longs legs and making me  want your body near and kisses upon my lips.



I remember you whispering to me. Read and write words for me my dark Poet.

‘Don’t forget me, dear lover.
Please remember me in sweet dreams.
Lover, friend and companion in our wild world.
Love me right, love me wrong.

love me till the morning light.
Make me want more. Please tattoo sweet kisses on secret places.
Make me come alive and wild.
I want to be nude and free with you.
You are the fire and I’m the wood.”



In sweet dreams we were the perfect lovers. Stayed together. We didn’t allow the world to separate us. Today I accept less. The booze, the blood and the loneliness in okay.

Bleeding for love is what love is.


You made me know utopia and hell, you made me laugh and dance with joy and happiness. Then you taught me love is balanced on threads and needles. Broken easily and forgotten for some.



You are my darkness and you were my light. Dark Poet learned.
Love is sweet and can be painful too.

Where are you now sweet lover?

                               Coyote

                                   

© 2017 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

'You made me know utopia and hell, you made me laugh and dance with joy and happiness. Then you taught me love is balanced on threads and needles. Broken easily and forgotten for some.'

You must inspire many female reviewers to sigh a little or more when reading your poetry, john! You have a wise insight into how love and life should be expressed.. gently,passionately but with discrete respect! You fought hard, bloody wars but are rarely if ever bitter or cynical.. you've learned how to treasure bliss and kisses then smile the words into being. Beautifully laid, gently felt.

Posted 6 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you dear friend for reading and he comment. Love teaches us. Enjoy the good days and forget th.. read more
emmajoy

6 Years Ago

I'm all for that, John... bring on the sunshine - plus, a hint of love as desert!!



Reviews

A special poem for a special someone from a special poet. Very romantic and lovely. Reminiscing and nostalgic...:).................

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Sami. I appreciate the comment.
Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

You are welcome poet....:::::))))
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
Very moving emotional story around here. Words get very deep here. You can almost feel heart beat. So nicely wroten.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you dear friend. Love need perfect timing. Two people needing the same things and at the right.. read more
This is heart breaking and impossibly beautiful..

Its like you see this world through a much different lens than most..

Thank you for sharing such beautiful words and feelings :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Isabella for reading and the comment. Love teaches us. We need her near.
Love is just a distance to the next town, and the next town after that. Real love hits you between the eyes, and you make roots.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

If we are lucky. Thank you Paul for reading and the comment. I do appreciate my friend.
Love a unsolved maze...........

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

You are right. It seemed we find love at the wrong time and the wrong places.
You always make it so special ....every time I read. ..I feel this one is your love...but over a time I have noticed you have loved all of them...in your ways making them special to your heart.... it's beautifully done .

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

I had my father's wandering heart once. Got old and I found safe place. Thank you dear friend for re.. read more
Today You make me cry... but thank You, I need it, it seems there were a lot inside me needed to be released, thank You for helping them finding the way out.

Bless You dear dark poet, for the faithful loving writer You are*

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you my friend for reading and the comment. I do appreciate. I appreciate your kind words.
That was something un measurable, the Love, the sacrifice and all the pain

Just matched somewhere :)

Beautiful Coyote
and I wish she comes back to you and you both stay together forever

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Pragati. Somethings and people, we do not need. There are people who take and steal only.
Pragati Chaudhary

6 Years Ago

Yes that's true

:)
"Everything was you"- first line takes my heart. The remainder of the lines take my soul. Every woman in her life should meet a man who thinks of her, sings of her, adores her this way. You were born to love this woman Coyote, and she to you. Stunning.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Annette. Love is a two-way street. Need two to connect. Some people love the road more tha.. read more
Annette Pisano-Higley

6 Years Ago

Very wise words Coyote! You are awesome!

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

600 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 18, 2017
Last Updated on August 18, 2017

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


a new woman a new woman

A Poem by sette