Treason in love

Treason in love

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words

"

                   
                          Treason

Fa, la, la, la, la.

A fool I must be.

Dear Mary. I'm sorry for who I was.
I know too late for apologies and useless words.

We found each other on a chilly September night and you followed your heart. You obeyed the call of love and you shown real face. You believed love to be a gift and a blessing.

Fa, la, la, la, la.

A fool is always a fool.
A liar is always a liar.
Some men love the new storms, new places , fresh kisses and warm skin against them.
The addiction of wanting kiss and tempting skin make the midnight dances a needed place for a New York minute.

Fa, la, la, la, la.

All things find proper karma.
Kind and beautiful Mary.
I have never forgot your face and gentleness.
I know I taught you.
Men are cold hearten and they will forsake love often.
Men who only knew treason in  love he shall learn.

Fa, la, la, la, la.

Love will demand payment.
When you leave a woman crying, dying and alone.

Payment will be due.
I know. I paid in triple.

                            John Castellenas/Coyote

© 2017 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A brief passionate encounter described in verses like a song. Repetition of "Fa, la, la,la, la" offsets the sadness and regret of the words. Is it meant to be a fool's lament? His penance for leaving his woman "crying, dying and alone"- paid "in triple"? Great form, cadence, musicality. Love this!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Was a three year relationship. I was young and wasteful. In our youth. Mistakes are made and if we a.. read more



Reviews

Payment...the conscience knows what has happened....the guilt can eat away at a soul. Those who never forget the beauty of a love relationship are the lucky ones. Even a one night stand can change a life. Beautifully written, John. Lydi**

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

You are right Lydia and thank you for reading and the comment.
A brief passionate encounter described in verses like a song. Repetition of "Fa, la, la,la, la" offsets the sadness and regret of the words. Is it meant to be a fool's lament? His penance for leaving his woman "crying, dying and alone"- paid "in triple"? Great form, cadence, musicality. Love this!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Was a three year relationship. I was young and wasteful. In our youth. Mistakes are made and if we a.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 14, 2017
Last Updated on September 14, 2017

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing