My  Winter love

My Winter love

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words

"







                              My Winter love

Pretty German girl whispered to me sweet and tender words at the German tavern. Dear Johnnie. Only wine become better with time and people who dance on nails and lies. Just learn to accept the pain and the bleeding words of the wishes of sweet kiss and the midnight slow dances never attempted. Better to know the fire of love. Better to allowed soft fingers upon wanting skin and the great need to be held and love awaken.  Sleeping men learn too late. Love is life and life is love.

She wrapped her legs around me and she drowned me in a hundred sweet red wine kisses. I told her. It is late September and I feel the coldness of the Fall. You are more beautiful than the free mountains and as wild as a Dandelion field. I know you will break my heart. You are the wild sea. Angry and dangerous. If we tangle our two lives. Our love will burn like the Summer sun and your song of love will haunt me till my death.

Beautiful Daniela caressed my face with tender hands and she whispered.  We are damn if we do and we are damn if we don't. Life is to celebrate, for us to weep and for us to be brave. Winter is coming and I need you Johnnie to keep me warm and safe in the cold days of Winter. We can play love martyr and create canvases of two people. Paintings for us to hold tightly to, when life become ghosts and tales.

I brought her closer and I whispered. You are my Winter love and I pray. Love become a forever storm for us where we won't forget promises made and the sweet words of love.

She smiled and she whispered. Let us fall into the reverend of love. Love is like the sea. So beautiful, so powerful and cannot be controlled. Mistress love is a powerful medicine and you and I. Will test the gods of love and maybe we can be blessed with some utopia in love's embrace.

Johnnie kissed his love and  he whispered to her. The Gods always win.
                             John Castellenas/Coyote







© 2017 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wonderful poetry! you Coyote never cease to amaze me. The love between the narrator of the poem and johanne is very relatable it seems like it is youthful because when we are young we know that love is dangerous yet we continue to pursue it because young people are just adventurous. please continue to write beautiful poetry like this.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you dear friend for reading and the kind words. I do appreciate.



Reviews

So nicely done John - I too feel the blaze of the summer sun and the love it promises - that allows itself to be felt. Still the need, the hunger if you will in knowing, wanting to have the same warmth in winter.

Take care - Dave

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Dave for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
This was most beautifully written, Coyote!!
"Our love will burn like the Summer sun and your song of love will haunt me till my death." You convey the power of love, its bitter-sweetness wonderfully. Love may be doomed from the start but as you say, "we are damned if we do, and we are damned if we don't" give in to it.... :)))

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you dear friend for reading and the comment. I do appreciate. Sometimes losing and knowing ca.. read more
Young love is the greatest journey ever.
Nothing is impossible. Even if everyone else can see the end. That doesn't matter. Cos they're not in the moment, and at that point in time, that's all that matters.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

I agree Paul. Thank you for reading and the comment.
You, dear friend, have loved some beautiful women, girls, and seems, a few. But, all your poems make each woman immensely cherished, truly loved. That for any woman, is what matters. We give and take, we share.. and in the process, make a multitude of memores... you've shared yours with us over the years.. and for that, Thank You.

There are so many special phrases in this post, John, don't know which is most representative of sweet, passionate love.. must read a third time.. perhaps.. this.. or that.. hard to decide..

'.. We can play love martyr and create canvases of two people. Paintings for us to hold tightly to, when life become ghosts and tales... .. I brought her closer and I whispered. You are my Winter love and.. .. '

Sigh me breathless ..

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you dear friend for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
Beautiful as always my friend
Is this you in the picture with
the beautiful German girl? I've missed
reading your work. Take care

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

It was me 40 years ago when I was station in Germany. Thank you Benita for reading and the comment.
Benita-Staebell M - KindredPoet

6 Years Ago

You're welcome hope you're well my friend. Take care 😊
Very romantic words, and the feel that I got listening to the song just made it better

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Ashwin for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
Lovely words, expressing a fleeting time where love took flight in each persons heart. Nestled deep within it's veins.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you my dear friend for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
i dated a girl from Germany...we are actually still friends....it was nice, it was fleeting...much of love is...but we hold on to it hard while it is in our arms.

j.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

You are right my friend. Hold tightly and joyfully when love is near. Thank you Jacob for reading an.. read more
Beautiful poetry. Reminded me of old black and white movies where the pretty girl fell in love with the soilder! Lovely! Also, I absolutely adore that picture, thanks for sharing!!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Benita. I appreciate the comment.
Love this poem of you, the young, handsome soldier, and the sweet German girl who adores you. Your words dance on my heart. The pictures are so precious. “Love is life and life is love.” Beautiful my friend, thank you for sharing your love and life.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Annette. We are young just for second.

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

588 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 6, 2017
Last Updated on October 6, 2017

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..