My  Winter love

My Winter love

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words

"







                              My Winter love

Pretty German girl whispered to me sweet and tender words at the German tavern. Dear Johnnie. Only wine become better with time and people who dance on nails and lies. Just learn to accept the pain and the bleeding words of the wishes of sweet kiss and the midnight slow dances never attempted. Better to know the fire of love. Better to allowed soft fingers upon wanting skin and the great need to be held and love awaken.  Sleeping men learn too late. Love is life and life is love.

She wrapped her legs around me and she drowned me in a hundred sweet red wine kisses. I told her. It is late September and I feel the coldness of the Fall. You are more beautiful than the free mountains and as wild as a Dandelion field. I know you will break my heart. You are the wild sea. Angry and dangerous. If we tangle our two lives. Our love will burn like the Summer sun and your song of love will haunt me till my death.

Beautiful Daniela caressed my face with tender hands and she whispered.  We are damn if we do and we are damn if we don't. Life is to celebrate, for us to weep and for us to be brave. Winter is coming and I need you Johnnie to keep me warm and safe in the cold days of Winter. We can play love martyr and create canvases of two people. Paintings for us to hold tightly to, when life become ghosts and tales.

I brought her closer and I whispered. You are my Winter love and I pray. Love become a forever storm for us where we won't forget promises made and the sweet words of love.

She smiled and she whispered. Let us fall into the reverend of love. Love is like the sea. So beautiful, so powerful and cannot be controlled. Mistress love is a powerful medicine and you and I. Will test the gods of love and maybe we can be blessed with some utopia in love's embrace.

Johnnie kissed his love and  he whispered to her. The Gods always win.
                             John Castellenas/Coyote







© 2017 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wonderful poetry! you Coyote never cease to amaze me. The love between the narrator of the poem and johanne is very relatable it seems like it is youthful because when we are young we know that love is dangerous yet we continue to pursue it because young people are just adventurous. please continue to write beautiful poetry like this.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you dear friend for reading and the kind words. I do appreciate.



Reviews

I think I've read this before. Perhaps not but it gives me that deja-vu feeling. You were definitely a young mam here.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

I was. 19 years old. Once was fearless and wild once. Thank you Fabian for reading and the comment. .. read more
That picture! Those words! You poets are "schoolin'" me, that's for certain. I have an appreciation for love letters and love memoirs that I did not have before, as my preferred reading material is usually murder, madness and mayhem. But Lordy! This is so sweet that it should carry a "diabetes" disclaimer, and I don't use the word "sweet" often except for describing Milky Ways. *sigh*

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Old photos. I was 20 years old and 1978. Good days,not forgotten. Thank you Carol for reading and th.. read more
Wonderful poetry! you Coyote never cease to amaze me. The love between the narrator of the poem and johanne is very relatable it seems like it is youthful because when we are young we know that love is dangerous yet we continue to pursue it because young people are just adventurous. please continue to write beautiful poetry like this.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you dear friend for reading and the kind words. I do appreciate.
Beautiful poem, with full of warm & loving emotions.

Thank you for sharing it.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Sarah. I appreciate the comment dear friend.
The Coyote romantic story continues in red wine kisses and breathless lovers who live life to the full on the edge.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Last photo I carry for 10 years. Old days become the writer's storage of memories. Thank you John fo.. read more
"She smiled and she whispered. Let us fall into the reverend of love."

I love this . Good write up dear

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Mirror for reading and he comment. I do appreciate.

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

588 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 6, 2017
Last Updated on October 6, 2017

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..