Dear Autumn Christine

Dear Autumn Christine

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words

"



                    Dear Autumn Christine

I remember when I saw you standing alone and I went to you.
I told you. You are so damn beautiful. Please talk to me.

You laughed at my words and you asked me. Are you using trickery dear Johnnie?
I don't feel beautiful.

I whispered. Dear Autumn Christine. You have laughter and the eyes of a angel.
You made me wish to know you.
For us to dance and talk.
I want some gin and juice, slow dances and long kisses.
I want hot coffee and to see you at six am.
Without make-up and with real face.

Your eyes goes serious and you asked.
No-one know what I saw and done.
I'm like leftover wine.
Bitter and accepting alone.

Dear Autumn Christine. You are so damn beautiful to me.
All of us carry scars and regret.
I see the sadness in your eyes and I see the hunger in your eyes.

We are silhouettes waiting for someone to excite our mind, to excite our body.
I want to walk with you. My hand and your hand connected. One in the view of life, hope and chance.

Pretty Autumn Christine. Let's trick the gods.
Make them see two people seeking love and joy.
showing the world.
Love is sweet and kind.

Dear Autumn Christine.
You are so damn beautiful to me.
                            John Castellenas/Coyote




© 2018 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Just words but I see the lines of her beautiful face the one I cannot erase from my minds eyes. A beautiful face that would make me smile for quit awhile. Seemingly so I would hold this one close wanting to never let her go. You write divinely of her Johnny in such a way I want to have her next to me and keep her this way. A smile and a wink away you will find me crawling at her feet. For now this is complete.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

You are right. You and I know. Beautiful face don't mean kind heart. Thank you my friend for readin.. read more



Reviews

Just words but I see the lines of her beautiful face the one I cannot erase from my minds eyes. A beautiful face that would make me smile for quit awhile. Seemingly so I would hold this one close wanting to never let her go. You write divinely of her Johnny in such a way I want to have her next to me and keep her this way. A smile and a wink away you will find me crawling at her feet. For now this is complete.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

You are right. You and I know. Beautiful face don't mean kind heart. Thank you my friend for readin.. read more
"We are silhouettes waiting for someone to excite our mind, to excite our body.
I want to walk with you. My hand and your hand connected. One in the view of life, hope and chance."
Man, you are blowing romance out of the waters of confusion and mayhem. You words carry weight and depth of feelings.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Sami for reading and the comment. I do appreciate the kind words.
Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

You are welcome.
and people are even more beautiful when they don't know they are.
a strong vibe from this one, Coyote.
j.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

I agree my friend. Thank you Jacob for reading and the comment.
Another beautiful and soul filled piece. You really empty your heart into your words, often more than "just words".

I found the epithet, "Autumn Christine" to be so appropriate with the themes you introduced as the piece progressed.

"All of us carry scars and regret"

Like autumn, "so damn beautiful" but beneath the radiant colorful veneer is the scar of winter coming. We all carry those scars, as you point out in your powerful poetry. Love comes in the acceptance of those scars, shortcomings, and imperfections. This is a theme in your poetry that I've noticed a few times and it's wonderful. It is a powerful sentiment.

"Let's trick the gods.
Make them see two people seeking love and joy"

This part I also loved. Don't let fate, or the gods, or any sort of higher power control the outcome of our lives, "trick" them, throw those scars back in their faces and find joy and love despite everything.

Another very moving piece Coyote, thank you for sharing it! I also thought the songs you attached matched the mood of the poetry really well.

Hailey

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Hailey. I appreciate the comment my friend. A flow write that came out okay.

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

597 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 28, 2018
Last Updated on January 28, 2018

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..