Break me, take me.

Break me, take me.

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words.

"

Break me

 
Please break me and make me bleed. Show me I’m alive. Make me die and bring me back to life. Dead men revived know life  can be okay.
Drink of my skin and eat of my flesh and make me scream. I want to become lost in you. I have accepted the bad ending. Fairy tale ending are for children.
Wear the black dress and nothing else. I want the purple-black scarfs upon your wrists and I want you sing in sweet whispers. I want nothing Johnnie and I want everything. Be mine alone. Allow the dark night, for us to know sober kisses and wild dances to expand to places. Places for the ghosts of love and kisses shall be never forgotten.
In the purgatory of life. We need to beg for things we should not have. I want you and you are my madness. Hold me tightly and tell me sweet lies. Tonight I won’t die. I want to live in your kiss and embrace.
Liar kisses and embrace is still a kiss and the skin against hot skin.
Please break me down and make me beg at your feet. Allow the monster to become gentle. Blue eyes looked at me and whispered. Love cost too much. We can’t afford the payment.

 

Love  showed me madness

 
I remember you. We feasts on the need of the body once and we didn’t care about tomorrow. Dead night held us tight and safe. We try to grind our bodies into one piece. We bleed and die many times in the cold of the Winter nights.
I use to pray for someone like you. Sometime crazy and free. Someone too wild to be held. I found you walking alone. You told me . I will be second best. I want your nights and you inside me. I don’t want heaven and  I’m swimming in s**t and need to be wanted. I want us to paint the cold night with sweat, demands of flesh and you demanding and needing more. Love is cool, but is built on quicksand. If you want just enough. You won’t cry and die in love forever.
She wore lace of red upon her slender and tender body. Eyes of blue demanding attention, laying upon her bed of thick blanket and soft pillow. She whispered. Johnnie, we can kiss and part. If you take too much and you want too much. You will know great payment. Love is just a loan. Can’t be controlled or subdued. Come to me and we shall dance and find temporary peace. If you want  everything. You will fall off the cliffs of disappointment.
I did learn what the great writers had taught. You can be killed off with kisses.

Broken promises

 
We went to  unchartered territory and unbounded places where regret is forgotten. Where pleading, screaming and begging is accepted. You were a storm. Overtaking  my body and mind. The allure of young and perfect legs, robust breasts and beautiful face doomed me forever to seek the place of no return.
I remember you sitting in your black short dress, long legs spread wide open and tender feet moving in anticipation. You were blindfolded and awaiting for me to act. I didn’t know.  I would love you for the first time and we had no place to fall except to disappointment.
On my knee. I remember. Worshiping the softness of tender skin and tasting the saltness of sweet feet to perfect breast and sweet lips. You told me. You are mine forever. Your home is with me.
You wore your black dress and painted your nail black. You held the whiskey tightly. You asked me why was I here? Did I come to laugh at you? I told her. I was sorry for your loss. No-one should die young. I filled  her cup with whiskey and I wrapped my arms around her.
She kissed me. I accepted the kiss and I told her. We had too many broken promises. I knew you wanted too much, too late. I was foolish. Young woman undress slowly for desperate men. Desperate men want everything. Even things that can’t be owned.  I have forgiven you. I have learned. Just give enough.
She asked what do I do now? I told her. We have ashes of memories, cigarettes and the taste of whiskey. I held her for three days. She wanted more. I gave her only my embrace of safety. I have danced with the Devil once. I knew better than to dance with the devil wisps twice.
I left her for the last time. I remembered the broken promises and I remembered the nights of loving. The funny part. A tear fell. It fell for the innocent that was in the lost and found forever.

Coyote/John Castellenas

© 2018 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Some times we just want to feel that we are alive, even if it means going through the pain of bleeding our heart out...being vulnerable... opening upto someone just to feel that heart beat... isn't it

every time i read your words John.. its so real... you can see the story unfold...

thank you for always sharing these wonderful words with us :)

Pitcher of love -- inspired of this poem... do check when free :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Galadriel. I appreciate the comment and I will read now.



Reviews

This reflected the thrill a reckless love brings... that intense burning flame we know won't last, but felt too sweet to let go. Great write, old friend.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Travis. I appreciate the comment.
Travis Gibson (poetic heroics)

6 Years Ago

Always a pleasure.
A tear fell. Lost in passing innocence. One thought to be forgotten.
Nice write, Coyote..

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Jon. I appreciate the comment. We will know tears often in our life.
Wear the black dress and nothing else.
JUST WORDS ,THAT HAD A REAL SENSE OF POWER
AWESOME WORK


Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you again. I appreciate the comment.
Some times we just want to feel that we are alive, even if it means going through the pain of bleeding our heart out...being vulnerable... opening upto someone just to feel that heart beat... isn't it

every time i read your words John.. its so real... you can see the story unfold...

thank you for always sharing these wonderful words with us :)

Pitcher of love -- inspired of this poem... do check when free :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Galadriel. I appreciate the comment and I will read now.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 15, 2018
Last Updated on February 15, 2018

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing