Dirty little secrets

Dirty little secrets

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words

"

                                            Dirty little secrets


I watched the moon rise and the sun run away and I remember ' You and I'. I'm the dancing moon whispering words of love to you as we pass in the night. I was told fire and water cannot be mixed. One shall die.

Love can be sweet, love can be bitter. Can sleeping mind and heart be reborn? Lovers confess on paper things they need and want. Sweet wishes can be turned into dirty little secrets.

A chameleon life are we? Inner wishes becoming lies and wishing well whispers. I know people need face to face. Need to color the empty places with a canvas of long walks, beautiful places and showing real face.

Real face. Few we allow in to see. I wonder what do you dream about? I want to know what makes you smile and laugh? Hard to unlock doors closed tightly. Are we just laying in shallow graves? Waiting?

The midnight confessions to the moon are cutting and honest words. The midnight confessions are bleeding words whispered to the rising sun.

I'm the moon and you are the sun. Like all things. They turn, turn, turn till we give-in or give-up. Are we support to accept less? Would you my warm and kind sun. Love my morning face?  Would I love  your smile and words in the mist of the nightly darkness?

Dirty little secrets can become very heavy and the old wise poet once wrote. Don't be wishy washy. Man-up and live. 

I'm the moon and you are the sun. Please wait for me dear love.

                                 Johnnie/Coyote

© 2018 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

oh my....i feel the sad anguish of this seemingly hopeless love he has ..your prose inspired this thought sir ..that the sun can chase the moon all it wants..can shine great light upon her ..but she is a forever cold little orb ..never to bloom :(((( i want your hero to break out...fly into vast space and find that planet that she really does live on ;)
we dream dreams and do make them come true ..but when those dreams turn to fantasies and imaginings ..that dream withers and withers our souls as well ;( lots of "stuff" in this one for me sir!
E.

Posted 6 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you my friend. I appreciate the comment.



Reviews

That strife one feels when love is in front of you but so unattainable , cry and cry aloud, one for the Library, well done, great read as always dear friend.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you dear Thomas. What we can't we have. Is what we remember in old age.
in the mixed world of disappointments tomorrow can always be one’s hero.

regards,
al

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

You are right my friend and thank you for reading. I do appreciate.
I love how you express yourself into your writing and how you add the song it’s beautiful

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and the kind words. One of the great songs. Sarah made the song powerful and r.. read more
Very one have dirty little secrets..... This is a very great read honey..... Gosh you are just the little black book of unspoken words aren't you??

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

I have 50 journal from 40 plus years. A lot of secrets. Thank you Tiffany for reading and the commen.. read more
I liked this poem a lot. Keep it up

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you. I appreciate the comment and the kind words.
Her light is shining on you, and your shadow is extending further and further. Many dirty little secrets thrown into wishing wells of secrecy. Then the confessions after the facts of life gone the way of two lovers. Amazing, sir.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Sami. I appreciate the kind words my friend.
Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

You are welcome kindly.
I love the form you chose to write it in. Yes it does makes one imaginations ignite. Very well done!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
fireangelpoet

6 Years Ago

No thank you for sharing... You're welcome!
Love her voice and this song
I like your pairing
I have been told that the poet is very much like a songwriter by a young singer,
and your words work here with this.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Good song allow us to create. Nick Caves, P. J Harvey, Leonard Cohen and so many more. My muses for .. read more
WOW! such a strong kinda powerful write, so well written

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
This is an unusual approach for you! Usually you write very solid straightforward storylines, but this one feels more like meandering mind flutters (in a very good way!) I'm struck by two things especially: "I was told fire and water cannot be mixed. One shall die." -- this is so thought-provoking in terms of how different kinds of people mix or do not mix . . . and: " I know people need face to face. Need to color the empty places with a canvas of long walks, beautiful places and showing real face." -- I agree, it can be lonely when our only interactions are online, a loneliness many young people suffer & you've expressed the answer, in my estimation. Overall, your message gives us so much to ponder! (((HUGS))) Fondly, Margie

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Margie. I appreciate the comment my friend.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

676 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 17, 2018
Last Updated on February 17, 2018

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


I'm Afraid I'm Afraid

A Poem by penguin