Wild horses- part one

Wild horses- part one

A Chapter by Coyote Poetry
"

A new chapter.

"
                                          Wild horses- part one
Brigitte drank some wine and she asked him. Great words, you have expressed. God have create everything beautiful. Who create all the ugly? Who create the separation? Why does religion create so much hate? Even to great war and death. If God is so wonderful. Why is the world in such a mess?
He held hands tighter and he told her. God is very fair, I believe. If you try to live a good life. Lead with kindness, concern and love. Maybe you can meet this God of mystery. I believe most religions is based on one God. Native Americans, the great spirit. Earth, water and sky. They love nature and believe all life is worthwhile.  The Christians, Muslims, Buddhism and the many other. Hold belief in one god or substance. I believe liars, naysayer and hateful man can twist a kind belief into war and demanding. I do believe bad and hateful people will meet the Devil of a sort. Karma will demand payment. Places like Hell will be overflowing. The new world had no concern for their deeds and actions.
She smiled and she asked again. Is God your savior? You do not go to church and you burn sage for the sick and for the hope of a peaceful world. You rarely speak or write of God in your words. Your stories are filled with myth and tale. You are a free-climber of any mountain near and you love to suicide board the California Winter storms. You love to challenge the mountains and the sea. You are fearless and you do not fear death. Do you believe in heaven or hell?
He brought her hands to his lips. He kissed them both and he asked her. You remember November, 1989. You hated the wall in East Germany. I remember you telling me. There is no God. Half our country being oppressed and abused. No-one cared. I called you and I told you. The wall is coming down. You and I went to Berlin. A million Germans took down a wall of separation. the greatest party ever. No anger, just joyful people standing as one. If men and women could repeat these actions for peace. Our world could be so much better. God gave man free-will. To be use for good or bad. President Clinton send my unit to Africa three times. My unit of gas and water joined forces with medical teams. 90-180 days. We did what we could for the sick and the hungry. I awoke at 3 am and I would cook soft foods like soup and oatmeal. Starvation make the stomach smaller. I would deliver food and water to villages in the evening. I saw in their eyes of the people we helped, thankfulness. They called us angels. I believe men and women can be angels or play the devil. It is our decision.
She drank some wine and she smiled. She told him. I remember when you called me and you told me about the wall. I didn't believe you and when you showed-up at my door. I knew I was going to see a miracle. These are my best days of my life. I remember the East Berlin people hugging us and kissing us. A million plus people celebrating the taste if freedom. Do you believe this was God's will or men doing the right things?
He reached over and he caressed her face and he told her. Once we were children. We came from the comfort of a woman's belly. This is a miracle and I believe in God's eyes. Women are a blessing and a miracle. Men was given free-will and the world of men. Chaos, crazy and filled with foolishness. Today men of war are leading the world. Killing children, women and the old people. Destroying great cities. These are the deeds of bad people. In East Berlin. This was men and women doing the right things. A million plus souls took apart a wall of hate and separation. We must do the same today. Need a billion people to stand for concern, peace and love. This is our decision dear Brigitte.
She looked sad and she told me. I believe God is disappointed in us. We allow men of war to lead our countries. We allow evil countries to destroy great cities. Women, children and men killed without a whisper of someone complaining. This is my weakness with God. Johnnie, do you believe in God or the Devil?
                             John Castellenas/Coyote


© 2018 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
A new chapter

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Once again, you've done an excellent job of crafting a story that asks many philosophical & spiritual questions, but not dragging down the story with explanations. I love the way your characters ask & answer probing questions about the meaning of life, yet with open-ended answers that allow your story to float freely along as if bobbing along on a lake, not taking any of the questions or answers too seriously, leaving space for the reader to interpret with his/her thoughts & experiences too (((HUGS))) Fondly, Margie

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

I try to do this. I believe all of us must find our peace. Thank you Margie for reading and the comm.. read more



Reviews

Very good
Can’t wait to read more
Happy Easter to you

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Julie. I appreciate the comment.
Once again, you've done an excellent job of crafting a story that asks many philosophical & spiritual questions, but not dragging down the story with explanations. I love the way your characters ask & answer probing questions about the meaning of life, yet with open-ended answers that allow your story to float freely along as if bobbing along on a lake, not taking any of the questions or answers too seriously, leaving space for the reader to interpret with his/her thoughts & experiences too (((HUGS))) Fondly, Margie

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

I try to do this. I believe all of us must find our peace. Thank you Margie for reading and the comm.. read more
Amazing story so far and do much truth🌹

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

When two people gather and truly talk. Maybe understanding? Thank you Kelly for reading and the comm.. read more
‘Thoughts In Time’🌹

6 Years Ago

My pleasure and yes understanding when to souls connect and hear eachother 🌹
Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

We must. A lonely world when one person forget to listen.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

377 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 24, 2018
Last Updated on February 24, 2018


Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing