Ride

Ride

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words.

"

                                           Ride

Locked doors, fixed schedules and somber life.
Once wild beast can die and forget.
Life is open doors, free days and vibrant life.

My beautiful damsel. I hear your words.
Life is more than what we believe.

We fall into places where we become entangled in the foolish things.
I see you. I hear you.
Coyote is remembering.

He was free one.
Once he had little and he had all he needed.
Now he is weighted down with poundage of useless dreams and goals.

The Gypsy spirit is rising and
the wild and sweet Damsel whispering.

Run with the wind and dance with the sea. Find true face and save yourself.

Ride. 

No schedule, no destination and find the places where we are truly alive.
Thank you kind friend. I'm listening.

Kind and wonderful Damsel.
I hope you can find your place of joy and happiness.
Old wise man once wrote.

Sometime we are suppose to be where we are. We were brought here to be the elders for  our children and a safe haven for the people we love.

The long ride is sweet, maybe love can take us where we belong.
                          Johnnie/Coyote
                                  
 

© 2018 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

"My beautiful damsel. I hear your words.
Life is more than what we believe."

How very profound Your words are, very true... life is always something new, always growing, limitless, it's larger than our eyes, our minds can take us into the endless wondrous journey, then the comfort Your words bring here, knowing we are all born into purpose,

"Sometime we are suppose to be where we are. We were brought here to be the elders for our children and a safe haven for the people we love"

I always find great wisdom through Your words, amazing thoughts and ideas, thank You for sharing it with all of us.


Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

I appreciate the comment my friend. Life is fair. We land where we support to land.



Reviews

Loved the allegory on life is open doors. True sometimes life gets bogged down by seemingly useless dreams and goals but something's gotta give. Nicely done, John.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

You are right Mallika. Like the old man with the rocks on his back. Can carry forever. Thank you for.. read more
θεά 

6 Years Ago

A pleasure.
Your poems have a beautiful feel to them, of letting go, being free, following your heart and dreams. So lovely.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Good to know freedom and thank you Anise for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
I love to sit back and listen to your words and your poet’s soul Coyote. It is a precious gift that you give. Your poem says what is in my heart. “Ride”- yes, such is life. We make choices and give up our freedom. We become “weighted down”. We long for youth and the memory of our “Gypsy spirit”. That memory keeps us inspired, but the reality of children and family is the one that lasts and sustains us. Thank you and God bless you my dear friend.:)

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you dear Annette for reading and the comment. We can still be free in old age. Just more slow .. read more
Nice write to ponder on John, life is a ride and yes you must take it before someone else spoils the ride and off course if you fall off its get back on. Simple analogy really and it works!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Andrew. You are right and sometime we can get back on.
Oh, this one is enchanting. I felt my heart slow and my soul quiet down. The gypsy stands always in the background while we take stock of what we've won and lost, and watch our own beloved gypsy seeds tossed around in the wind.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

We have and hard to find again. Thank you my friend for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
This write I do love Johnnie. So much beautiful wisdom here "Run with the wind, and dance with the sea' I loved this line. It is up to us all to find the love and joy that is hidden within each of us I say, and I can feel by your words that you have found this in yourself. Wonderful write, my friend....Peter

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Peter for reading and the comment. I do appreciate. I appreciate the comment.
Speaks vibrantly to my inner gypsy-wanderer-hippie-chickie .... once upon a long time ago all I owned fitted on my back. And I wandered many cityless miles.
A pleasure to read you again old friend.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you dear friend for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
oh nice....I think I needed to read these words today. We are brought for a reason, to be elder for the younger one...wow deep. Thank you for always being so kind with your words and always inspiring me to write more. You are wonderful.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

I'm glad you enjoyed and I believe the student one day becomes the teacher.
Coyote, my friend, you are becoming the tortoise.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

I did. Keep going forward and hoping I'm going into the right direction. Thank you Jon for reading a.. read more
dear John... perhaps we are planted where we can grow...
like a seedling that is scattered to and fro. We become a
perennial appearing every year... to be an example for the
new seedlings to explore. The singing of the birds in free
style shows us how to sing with joy and wonder. truly, Pat

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

I agree my friend. A tree or plant. A nice place to become and thank you Patricia for reading and th.. read more

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

503 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 22, 2018
Last Updated on March 22, 2018

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..