Saving Amber- part one

Saving Amber- part one

A Chapter by Coyote Poetry
"

A story, part one.

"


                        Saving Amber

Coyote and his baby coyotes were looking for a monster. His friend Amber been having dreams she was being chased by a demon. She thought he was Pennywise. I knew Pennywise was gone. Other monsters were awoken by Pennywise screams. The new clowns were awoken and they were more scary, dangerous and had more abilities. One of them was hiding and resting in Lexington, Michigan.  He was listening to the wind and the breeze told him where Amber was. He was growing stronger, digesting the unsuspecting tourist roaming the nearby Lake Huron beach. The rocky beach held the secrets of the missing people and he had infested Amber dreams.

Coyote and his baby found the hidden caves near Lexington and they went to the them. They looked inside. They heard a whisper and the whisper told them. Come and play old man and brave children. I have a playhouse of horror for you. Just enter and I will tell you a joke and some secrets. Johnnie be good, is waiting, Johnnie be good, is waiting. Come and see what is hidden. Come and see baby coyotes. I have a rollercoaster, cotton candy and forever freedom of the world of adults.

Coyote told the baby coyotes. We need to know his weakness. We cannot fear what we shall find. Demon or ghost, monster or beast. It must be killed. Georgie brought the gas and fire, Joshua brought the sword made of silver and the gun with the silver bullets and Jaden had his grenade and the cat knifes. Double edged and sharp.  Old Coyotes had the crystals and the sage.  They stood outside the cave, plotting the attack. They arrived in early morning. This would give them time to prepare and be ready to save Amber. Johnnie be good, knew she was near. He was haunting her dreams.

Johnnie be good, saw the man and the three children. He knew this would be different. They knew he was alive in body and he could be killed. He was more demon than human, more beast than man, but he could bleed. He saw the future and he saw his death.  He looked into the standing water and he saw his face. He wasn't a clown, he wasn't a man, he was just skin and bones screw-up till you became ugly and hateful. He had killed thousands and he laughed at the old Native American's name for him. The flesh eater, who killed and held the souls forever. They left him be. Old joke for the tribes was to send the white men to him to consume.

Coyote and the boys decided Grandpa would go in first. Make the demon come-out and face them. Johnnie be bad, was singing a song to Amber. You can't stop the wind, can't stop the sea and dear Amber. Your sweet blood will make me come alive and live again. Dear Amber, you can't hide forever.

                             Coyote


© 2018 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Once ya start to read, you just can not stop until the very end and then, ya need the next chapter.... yep a compelling and a chilling read indeed.... that is one hell of an arsenal you got there Johnnie......... Neville

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Neville. I do appreciate the comment.
Neville

5 Years Ago

Pleasure's all mine....... Neville
Wow, creepy, scarey and insightfully good story with Native Amrrican history, wrapped around it, and enthrilling to read until the very end.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

A beginning. I appreciate the comment Dee.
Onlyme

5 Years Ago

looking forward to next chapter.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 24, 2018
Last Updated on June 30, 2018


Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing