Love had me learn madness

Love had me learn madness

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words.

"

Love had me learn madness

-Break me-

 

Please break me, make me bleed, show me I’m alive. Make me die and bring me back to life. Dead men revived, they know life can be okay.

 

Drink of my skin and eat of my flesh and make me scream. I want to become lost in you, I have accepted the bad ending. Fairytale ending are for children.

 

Wear the black dress and nothing else, I want the purple-black scarfs upon your wrists.,I want you sing in sweet whispers, I want nothing Johnnie and I want everything. Be mine alone. Dark night allowed sober kisses and wild dance to expand to places. Places for the ghosts of love and kiss appeared.

 

In the purgatory of life. We need to beg for things we should not have. I want you. You are my madness. Hold me tight and tell me sweet lies. Tonight I won’t die. I want to live in your kiss and embrace.

 

Liar’s kiss and embrace is still a kiss and skin against hot skin.

 

Please break me down, make me beg at your feet. Allow the monster to become gentle. Blue eyes looked at me and whispered. Love cost too much, we can’t afford the payme

(Part two)

Love showed me madness

 

I remember you. We feasts on the need of the body once, we didn’t care about tomorrow. Dead night held us tight and safe. We try to grind our bodies into one piece. We bleed and die many times in the cold of the Winter nights.

 

I use to pray for someone like you. Sometime crazy and free. Someone too wild to be held. I found you walking alone. You told me , I will be second best, I want your nights and you inside me. I don’t want heaven and Idon’t want to swim in s**t and need to be wanted. I want us to paint the cold night with sweat, demands of flesh and you demanding and needing more. Love is cool, but is built on quicksand. If you want just enough. You won’t cry and die in love forever.

 

She wore lace of red upon her slender and tender body. Eyes of blue demanding attention, laying upon her bed of thick blanket and soft pillow. She whispered, Johnnie, we can kiss and part. If you take too much and you want too much. You will know great payment. Love is just a loan, can’t be controlled or subdued. Come to me. We shall dance and find temporary peace. If you want everything, you will fall off the cliffs of disappointment.

 

I did learn what the great writers had taught. You can be killed off with kisses.

(Part three)

Broken promises

 

We went to not chartered territory, unbounded places where regret is forgotten. Where pleading, screaming and begging is accepted. You were a storm, overtaking my body and mind. The allure of young and perfect legs, breasts and beautiful face doomed me forever to seek the place of no return.

 

I remember you sitting in your black short dress, long legs spread wide open and tender feet moving in anticipation. You were blindfolded and awaiting for me to act. I didn’t know. I would love you the first time I touched you and we had no place to fall except to disappointment.

 

On my knee, I remember, worshiping the softness of tender skin and tasting the saltiness of sweet feet to perfect breast and sweet lips. You told me, you are mine forever. Your home is with me.

 

You wore your black dress and painted your nail black. You held the whiskey tightly. You asked me why was I here? Did I come to laugh at me? I told her. I was sorry for her loss. No-one should die young. I filled her cup with whiskey and I wrapped my arms around her.

 

She kissed me. I accepted the kiss and I told her. We had too many broken promises. I knew you wanted too much, too late. I was foolish. Young woman undress slowly for desperate men. Desperate men want everything. Even things that can’t be owned. I have forgiven you, I have learn, just give enough.

 

She asked what do I do now? I told her. We have ashes of memories, cigarettes and the taste of whiskey. I held her for three days. She wanted more. I gave her only my embrace of safety. I have danced with the Devil once. I knew better than to dance with the devil wisps twice.

 

I left her for the last time. I remembered the broken promises and I remembered the nights of loving. The funny part. A tear fell. It fell for the innocent that was in the lost and found forever.

Coyote/John Castellenas


© 2018 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It's beautifully done John...
I felt like reading different screen plays..
All of them with a longingness...and then gone...
I guess we should tressure the small tiny happiness we get... someday they do form magical pearl like how you have created with your words...

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

You are right my friend. Some things become a permanent part of us. Thank you Ardra for reading and.. read more



Reviews

I love this. I can picture the story.

Thank you John.


Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Jon. I appreciate the comment.
What a beautiful memory of a never-forgotten loss. The sensual visions and the quiet longing are enough to stoke the memories of when I had someone who was "my own madness" as well.

I felt this one. I really did.

My favorite line: "We have ashes of memories, cigarettes and the taste of whiskey."

Well done!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Gaia. I do appreciate the comment.
This is the most intensely vivid piece you’ve written that I’ve read so far. Here your imagination is catapulted into outer space with your powerful crazy wild ideas here. I’m so inspired by your writing, which is a blend of star-stoking imaginary & gut-level realism. You’ve described the crazy release that we all crave at some point, with so many delicious details! (((HUGS))) Fondly, Margie

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Real story dear friend. First love in 1978. . First heat of love is forever painful. Thank you for r.. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
A strongly emotive write in three short parts, Coyote!

There is such a forceful intensity to the words, the description and the flow in this one, a desperation if you like, that is very different to the gentleness that pervades your other writes. The wisdom and heartache of love and experiences of it are, as always, ever present. To write about experiences like this, one must have first experienced the madness and intensity of love at its deepest level. And you have showed us time and time again that love is a powerful part of life and one to always be embraced at its beginning and mourned at its end.

Another wonderful write of life experience. Well written, emotional and impressively described.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Doodley. I appreciate the comment. Some memories are never forgotten.
It's beautifully done John...
I felt like reading different screen plays..
All of them with a longingness...and then gone...
I guess we should tressure the small tiny happiness we get... someday they do form magical pearl like how you have created with your words...

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

You are right my friend. Some things become a permanent part of us. Thank you Ardra for reading and.. read more
Brilliant writing my friend. Sometimes it could also be the other way around - madness can sometimes teach us love too....:)

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

You are right my friend. Thank you for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
Wow! Totally captivating and emotive. I feel myself grow misty eyed with my own past disappointments. However, I like to think of them as guiding forces to the person I am today. Really wonderful. Your work always gives me the feels. :)

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you dear friend. I appreciate the comment and the kind words.
this is one good writing so sensual and passionate my friend

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you dear friend for reading and the comment. I appreciate the kind words.
Wowza! "Just words" but with lots of weight!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Nankya. I appreciate the comment.
Nankya Yudaya

5 Years Ago

Anytime dear
I have no favourite part.. parts one, two and three are each equal and only together despite their individual merits, can the true greatness of this unique write be fully appreciated... you have a great way with words Coyote.............Neville

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Real life make good tale in old age. Thank you Neville
for reading and the comment. I do app.. read more
Neville

5 Years Ago

Always a pleasure my friend...... Neville

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 9, 2018
Last Updated on July 10, 2018

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing