My lovely Beatrice

My lovely Beatrice

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

A rewrite

"

(My lovely Beatrice. My muse by the sea.A Poem by Coyote Poetry)


My lovely Beatrice. My muse by the sea.


Beautiful California for us to behold and
we entered into a love for the ages, with one sweet kiss.
A kind angel with broken wings held me close..
The night and the ocean sang a sweet song for us.
“Run from the rules she whispered, freedom is the last dream.”

 
I brought my love closer and inhaled  her perfume with my face in her hair.
Come back here in a year my love she whispered.
Enjoy today my sweet love for tomorrow we will wish for tonight.
Beautiful Beatrice promise me nothing but a chance to love for a moment and a gift of paradise and the utopia of perfect place.

 
Be not afraid she whispered and gave me long and sweet kisses.
Expect dreams to make you cry and later in life. Make you smile.
A moment of perfect love in paradise is better than wishes that were lost and forgotten.
The journey of life is hard and long my love,
remember we danced on a beach and drank sweet wine.
I will whisper your name in sweet dreams and I hope you shall too.
Come closer my love she whispered.
Enter into my soul with sweet words of love.

 
The night was quiet.
Two lovers with new roads and journey separating their hearts in the morning. Held each other till the sky turn to blue.

Coyote
1992


© 2018 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Such Romantic and lyrical words my dear friend...no lovelier setting than the California coast with its wildness and purity. Two lovers dancing- Beatrice and her Dante forever, Adam and Eve in the Garden...Eloquent, musical lines so filled with wisdom and tenderness. Risking all for love in the moment-“Run from the rules she whispered, freedom is the last dream. Your muse knows... Brilliant poem.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Annette. I do appreciate the kind words.



Reviews

We do need to be in the moment and make the best of it- but when tomorrow is only a memory then today can be cold- wonderful as always🌹

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you dear Kelly for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
I could just close my eyes of this bliss-filled romantic poem and feel your Beatrice. Touch my hand and smile.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Dee. I appreciate the comment.
Onlyme

5 Years Ago

Coyote your a true gentleman with a glorious heart that is vast and wide and filled with beauty.
Stunning, adoring and effortlessly romantic John. She was indeed Dantes angel! I love where inspiration fruits. I have read Dantes Inferno and still find myself reaching places of understanding - a work I must revisit. This is wonderful my friend.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you my friend for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
Island Hippy

5 Years Ago

You’re very welcome
I had a similar experience “running from the rules” and man was it liberating and fun. Romantic as hell brotha!!!!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Crowley for reading and we need to escape man-made prison sometimes.
This is just so romantic and pure. It made me feel so peaceful. I really like-
"Expect dreams to make you cry and later in life. Make you smile"

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you my friend for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
Those words resonate of years, decades and centuries ...kept and cherished....to share love so freely is a gift. Thank you for sharing Coyote.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Queenie. I appreciate the comment.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
I am not sure i can add anymore to all the words i have written in response to all your writes before......except to say that one thing that i have gleaned from your work is that one must fit as much love and tenderness into their short life span as they can. Life is much too short as it is, and it is time wasted if we do not give ourselves over to love and being loved in the time that we have. I admire your writes, not only for the gentleness that pervades them but also for your willingness to share your experiences with all of us as your readers. And it is some life you have lived, my friend, and will continue to do so.

Fine work, as always.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Doodley. I appreciate the comment. We need to enjoy our life.
Wow so poetic romantic and sensational. Passion and love, was sad though that it had to end so short lived, but maybe that was imagination put to pen poet? Thumbs up.


Soo nice to read from u again, Pleez do write your thoughts/comment under my newest poem too, titled, "jumbo jet vs jackdaws and jays". interaction via poetry is my way to say hi poem pals always.


Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
and i love the name of beatrice such a sweet name

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

I agree. Thank you dear friend for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

485 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 14, 2018
Last Updated on July 14, 2018

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Our Soul Our Soul

A Poem by lightsong


Couplet~ Couplet~

A Poem by lightsong