Our children

Our children

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words.

"
                                               Our children
"Your children are not your children. They are sons and daughters of life's longing for itself"  Kahlil Gibran
My child, you have grow so tall and I see a million mile journey in your eyes.
I try to be like my father, my grandfather. Give advice, not directions.
Children are the flowers in the garden. Need to grow freely and wild. Need open doors and free minds to expand to their chosen places.
Wise men allow the wildflowers to grow freely and to learn the lessons of life without walls of limits or fear.
                             Johnnie

© 2018 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I totally agree with the words in this work. Good one, Coyote.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Suhd for reading. Our children are the future. I hope they do better than we did.
Wise words Coyote. And so true. Thank you for sharing.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Dee. Ancient wisdom of the great poet is true.
It is so hard to do this but it is very true. You have hit on a proverbial truth with this one, loved it!!!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Ancient Poet told us the truth and thank you my friend for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
Wise words, and all those children grow at there own pace, and in their own way. No two are alike, there are many varieties of flower in the garden of life. Love these words Coyote.

Chris

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Chris for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
Chris Shaw

5 Years Ago

You are very welcome my friend.
Thanks for sharing it, I recently became father and your words certainly has guided me in the right direction. You are right, kids are like flowers and they should be set free to blossom in this garden of life. Thanks for writing.
Raj

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you my friend for reading and the comment. Children are our blessings.
Those are words that are powerful...

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and I appreciate the comment.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 28, 2018
Last Updated on July 28, 2018

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..